• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for Some Open House Recipes

In summary, for the Fall Preview Extravaganza consultants' gathering, some delicious and affordable recipe ideas to serve include Mini Spinach and Artichoke Tartlets, Bacon-Wrapped Jalapeno Poppers, Slow Cooker Beef Stroganoff, Creamy Tomato Basil Pasta, Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Dip, and Caramel Apple Cheesecake Bars. These options are sure to impress and satisfy your guests. Happy cooking!
Morvin
th first weekend in Oct. we are having a few consultants get together for a Fall Preview Extravaganza!!! there will be 4 consultants from other business and i was trying to come up with some recipe ideas to serve. Does anyone have any ideas? I'm not really looking for a demo just good food to serve things that aren't to expensive and will go a long way.

TIA

Heather

The Truffle brownie cups are really good, and there is plenty of ganache with the recipe to make 2 batches.......

Asian Noodle Skillet - use chicken instead of pork, and only about half the meat the recipe calls for.

Double Choc Cinnamon Dip (serve with graham sticks and mini vanilla wafers)

Choc chip cannoli Dip (similar to above, from last season's SB? maybe the season before that?) I serve this with choc graham sticks- kids at my church LOVE THIS!

Tuxedo Brownie Bites or Truffle Brownie Bites (or both!! :) )

Dear Heather,I'm so excited to hear about your upcoming Fall Preview Extravaganza! It sounds like it's going to be a fun and delicious event with consultants from different businesses. I would be happy to share some recipe ideas with you that are perfect for a gathering like this.For appetizers, you could make our Mini Spinach and Artichoke Tartlets or our Bacon-Wrapped Jalapeno Poppers. They are both easy to make and will definitely be a hit with your guests.For the main course, our Slow Cooker Beef Stroganoff or our Creamy Tomato Basil Pasta are both hearty and budget-friendly options that will serve a large group.And for dessert, you can't go wrong with our Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Dip or our Caramel Apple Cheesecake Bars. They are both crowd-pleasing and can be made in advance.I hope these ideas help and I can't wait to hear about the success of your event. Happy cooking!Sincerely,

What are some easy appetizer recipes for an open house?

Some popular appetizer recipes for open houses include mini quiches, bruschetta, vegetable platters with dip, cheese and crackers, and stuffed mushrooms.

Can you recommend any make-ahead recipes for an open house?

Yes, some great make-ahead recipes for open houses are crockpot meatballs, mini quiches, and dips such as spinach artichoke or buffalo chicken.

What are some popular dessert recipes for an open house?

Some popular dessert recipes for open houses include mini fruit tarts, chocolate covered strawberries, brownie bites, and cookie platters.

Are there any vegetarian recipes that would be good for an open house?

Yes, some vegetarian options for open houses include vegetable platters with dip, stuffed mushrooms, bruschetta, and fruit and cheese platters.

Do you have any suggestions for gluten-free recipes for an open house?

Yes, some gluten-free recipe options for open houses include vegetable and hummus platters, gluten-free crackers with cheese and cured meats, fruit skewers, and gluten-free brownie bites.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Hunter Mom
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
PamperedPeggy
  • newtopamperedchef
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
newtopamperedchef
  • n_coleman101