• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for Some No-Cook Brunch Recipe Ideas?

In summary, the author is having a brunch for her son's preschool on the 29th and is inviting 80+ people. The kitchen will not be accessible and she may be able to use a tiny microwave. There are many types of pancakes and french toast recipes available.
dannyzmom
Gold Member
I have a 9:15am brunch for the preschool my son attends - there have been 80+ people invited so far but there's no telling how many will attend (probably more like 10-20)

The kitchen will not be accessible and I 'may' be able to use a tiny microwave -- any recipe ideas?

Can you....do most of the baking or cooking at home and just bring it. Micro would be good to reheat.

Florentine Brunch Casserole
Many types of pancakes
Many types of french toast

Debbie :D

Paula Deen Wild Rice SaladPaula made this today, and I was just thinking "What a great brunch recipe!" when I saw your post. You could cook the rice at home, and have it chilled, and assemble the rest at your show.

HTH!

Attachments

• Paula Deen Wild Rice Salad.doc
    25.5 KB · Views: 258
What about muffins or quick bread, and fruit w/dip....there is a good dip in the disc. salad cards. Then add juice in the QS, and coffee in the carafe.!

dannyzmom said:
I have a 9:15am brunch for the preschool my son attends - there have been 80+ people invited so far but there's no telling how many will attend (probably more like 10-20)

The kitchen will not be accessible and I 'may' be able to use a tiny microwave -- any recipe ideas?

Hope I'm not late - I did the apple berry salsa at ours (made chips at home). I didn't have an oven. 6 people spent about $150 each, 1 booking and 1 recruit!!!! Big time crowd pleaser!

Good luck!

I'm having a SLAH brunch on the 29th (want to attend by online??? I'll buy from your next show) and plan to have the oat & fruit scones, pumpkin bread and maybe some fruit there.

DebbieSAChef said:
do most of the baking or cooking at home and just bring it. Micro would be good to reheat.

Florentine Brunch Casserole
Many types of pancakes
Many types of french toast

Debbie :D

Ohhh the chocolate chip pancakes in floral pan (use mini chips) look amazing!

Related to Looking for Some No-Cook Brunch Recipe Ideas?

1. What are some easy no-cook brunch recipes?

Some easy no-cook brunch recipes include fruit salad, overnight oats, avocado toast, Greek yogurt parfaits, and smoked salmon wraps.

2. Can you recommend any no-cook dishes that are suitable for a group?

Yes, there are several no-cook dishes that are great for a group, such as a charcuterie board with cured meats, cheeses, and fruits, a build-your-own salad bar with various toppings, or a chilled pasta salad.

3. Are there any no-cook brunch recipes that are vegetarian or vegan?

Absolutely! Some vegetarian and vegan no-cook options include tofu scramble with vegetables, avocado and hummus toast, quinoa salad, and fresh fruit smoothies.

4. Can I make no-cook brunch recipes ahead of time?

Yes, many no-cook brunch recipes can be made ahead of time, such as overnight oats, fruit salad, and chilled soups. This can save time and make hosting a brunch easier.

5. Are there any no-cook brunch recipes that are kid-friendly?

Yes, there are several no-cook brunch recipes that kids will love, such as peanut butter and banana roll-ups, fruit skewers with a yogurt dip, and mini frittatas made in a muffin tin.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lescalvelage
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
  • dannyzmom
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies