• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for Room Mate Session One

In summary, the "Looking for Room Mate Session One" event is a free Pampered Chef event where consultants can find a roommate to share hotel costs at the annual conference. You can sign up for the event through the Pampered Chef website or by contacting your team leader. Requests for specific roommates can be made during the registration process, but cannot be guaranteed. If unable to find a room mate through this event, other resources such as the Pampered Chef Facebook group are available to connect with other consultants.
pchefdonna
I am looking for a room mate for National Confernce Session One. I would prefer to share a room with one other person (as of yet I have not reserved a room, but will make arrangements through priceline once I have definite info! Last year on priceline we had a room at the Westin for only $75 a night).
I am flying in on the 6th and leaving on the morning of the 10th. If interested, please email me directly at [email protected]. Looking forward to hearing from you :) Donna

Please disregard the previous message, as I now have a roommate :D
Donna

Hi Donna,I am also attending National Conference Session One and I am interested in sharing a room with someone. I haven't made any reservations yet, so it would be great if we could coordinate and book a room together through priceline. I am flying in on the 5th and leaving on the 11th. I will send you an email to discuss further details. Looking forward to hearing from you!

What is the "Looking for Room Mate Session One" event?

The "Looking for Room Mate Session One" event is a Pampered Chef event where consultants can come together and find a roommate to share hotel costs at the annual conference.

How do I sign up for the "Looking for Room Mate Session One" event?

You can sign up for the event by registering through the Pampered Chef website or by contacting your team leader for assistance.

Is there a fee to participate in the "Looking for Room Mate Session One" event?

No, there is no fee to participate in this event. However, you will be responsible for any expenses related to the conference and hotel room.

Can I request a specific room mate for the conference?

Yes, during the registration process you can indicate if you have a specific room mate in mind. However, we cannot guarantee that your request will be fulfilled.

What if I am unable to find a room mate through the "Looking for Room Mate Session One" event?

If you are unable to find a room mate through this event, there are other resources available such as the Pampered Chef Facebook group where you can connect with other consultants to find a room mate.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PampMomof3
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • PampMomof3
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
chefkugler
Replies