• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Anyone Have Room for One in Their Hotel Room?

In summary, hotel room reservations through Pampered Chef are only for event attendees and if you want to share a room with someone who is not attending, you will need to make separate reservations. All roommates must be 18 years or older and if you are under 18, you will need to make separate arrangements. You can request a specific roommate during registration, but it is not guaranteed. If your roommate cancels, you will need to find a new roommate or pay the single occupancy rate which is typically higher. Up to four people can share a room, but it is recommended to limit it to two for a comfortable stay.
chefkathy
Our room is full and my sister Director knows of another Director looking for a place to stay.

Email me with your info and I can put you in touch. [email protected]

Thanks!

just sent you an email.

got it and replied--thanks!

Related to Anyone Have Room for One in Their Hotel Room?

1. Can I share a hotel room with someone else who is not attending the event?

Unfortunately, hotel room reservations made through Pampered Chef are reserved only for event attendees. If you would like to share a room with someone who is not attending, you will need to make separate reservations outside of our room block.

2. Is there an age requirement for sharing a hotel room with someone else?

Yes, all roommates must be 18 years or older. If you are under the age of 18, you will need to make separate arrangements for accommodations.

3. Can I request a specific roommate for the event?

Yes, you can request a specific roommate during the registration process. Please make sure that your requested roommate also lists your name on their registration form. We will do our best to accommodate all roommate requests, but we cannot guarantee it.

4. What happens if my roommate cancels their registration?

If your roommate cancels their registration, you will need to find a new roommate or pay the single occupancy rate for the hotel room. Please note that the single occupancy rate is typically higher than the shared rate.

5. How many people are allowed to share a hotel room?

Our hotel rooms can accommodate up to four people. However, we recommend no more than two people per room for a comfortable stay. Please keep in mind that the more people in a room, the less space there will be for personal belongings and moving around.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• woodysir
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
pamela
  • PampMomof3
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
chefkugler
  • lt1jane