• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Empty Room Available at Leadership Hotel Wednesday - Sunday

In summary, the cost for the empty room at the leadership hotel Wednesday - Sunday will vary based on your level of leadership and the current promotion from Pampered Chef. You can share the room with another consultant, but the cost will remain the same. The room is not automatically reserved for you and you will need to make a reservation through the link provided by Pampered Chef or by contacting the hotel directly. Unfortunately, the room is only available Wednesday - Sunday and if you want to extend your stay, you will need to make a separate reservation and cover the cost yourself. The room at the leadership hotel includes basic amenities, but additional amenities may come at an additional cost.
EmilyTheChef
Gold Member
My roommate can't make it, and my friends roommate is most likely not going
as well, so we're going to bunk together in her room.

That leaves my room available. I paid a deposit for one night and would
REALLY like to get that back!

I called the hotel and they said they don't have a waiting list - is
everyone roomed where they want to be?

Maybe you're planning on squishing lots of people in your room and you would like to spread out a little bit?

Please let me know ASAP so the hotel can change the reservation.

Thanks!
Emily Sullivan
208-447-8661
[email protected]

I'm all set with the room situation - thanks to all who replied!

Grrrrr.......................we are in the same situation! I can't stan that we have to use Experient! I'm glad your room turned out fine. I hope ours will, too.

Yeah, that can be frustrating when things don't work out as planned. Ahhh, the joys of figuring it all out! GOOD LUCK - I hope you can find someone who needs your room. Just send out emails to your Executive Director and any loops that you're on...

All you need is a few people who decide at the last minute to go to Denver...

1. What is the cost for the empty room at the leadership hotel?

The cost for the empty room at the leadership hotel Wednesday - Sunday will vary based on your level of leadership and the current promotion from Pampered Chef. Please reach out to your team leader for more information.

2. Can I share the room with another consultant?

Yes, you are welcome to share the room with another consultant as long as both of you are registered for the leadership conference and have permission from your team leader. Please note that the cost of the room will still be the same.

3. Is the room already reserved or do I need to make a reservation?

The room is not automatically reserved for you. You will need to make a reservation through the link provided by Pampered Chef or by contacting the hotel directly. Please make sure to mention that you are attending the Pampered Chef leadership conference.

4. Can I extend my stay at the leadership hotel beyond Sunday?

Unfortunately, the room is only available Wednesday - Sunday. If you would like to extend your stay, you will need to make a separate reservation for the additional days and cover the cost yourself. Please note that the leadership hotel rate will not apply for the extended stay.

5. Are there any amenities included with the room?

The room at the leadership hotel will include basic amenities such as towels, linens, and toiletries. However, additional amenities such as room service, spa services, and parking may come at an additional cost. Please check with the hotel for a full list of amenities and any associated fees.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PampMomof3
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • BethCooks4U
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
pamperedbecky
  • PampMomof3