• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for a Room for Leadership?

In summary, "Room Needed for Leadership" is a program offered by Pampered Chef for active consultants who have reached the rank of Director or above. To enroll, simply contact your mentor or consultant support team. The benefits include access to exclusive training and resources, as well as the opportunity to connect with and learn from other successful leaders within the company. There is no additional cost to participate as it is included in your consultant fees.
imported_pckrissy
Hi,
My director is looking for a room for Leadership. She has a room reserved but now everyone except herself is unable to attend :( If you have room or are looking for one more to add please contact her at
[email protected] (Nancy Stuhler)
TIA

Do you know when she is coming in and leaving? I might have room for her.

Thanks, I believe she now has found a room. Enjoy Leadership :)

What is "Room Needed for Leadership"?

"Room Needed for Leadership" is a program offered by Pampered Chef that provides support, resources, and training for individuals looking to become successful leaders within the company.

Who is eligible for "Room Needed for Leadership"?

Any active Pampered Chef consultant who has reached the rank of Director or above is eligible for the "Room Needed for Leadership" program.

How do I enroll in "Room Needed for Leadership"?

To enroll in "Room Needed for Leadership", simply contact your Pampered Chef mentor or consultant support team for more information and to get started.

What are the benefits of participating in "Room Needed for Leadership"?

By participating in "Room Needed for Leadership", you will have access to exclusive training and resources, as well as the opportunity to connect with and learn from other successful leaders within Pampered Chef.

Is there a cost to participate in "Room Needed for Leadership"?

No, there is no additional cost to participate in "Room Needed for Leadership". It is included in your consultant fees and is a valuable investment in your growth and success as a leader within the company.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pckrissy
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
floccies
  • LDelgado35
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • floccies