• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Anyone Need a Room at Leadership for Wednesday, January 7Th Only?

In summary, Leadership is an annual conference for Pampered Chef consultants to learn new skills, connect with others, and hear from industry leaders. Any active consultant can attend, but it's recommended to register early. While one-day attendance is possible, it's best to attend all three days for the full experience. Booking a hotel room is recommended for the duration of the conference, and the cost varies depending on registration timing and if it's a first-time attendance. The cost includes meals, training, and conference materials.
LDelgado35
Gold Member
We have one spot available in our room at Leadership for one night (Wed. 1/7) if you need a room. Please contact me at [email protected] if you are interested.

Roommate found!

Hi there, thank you for offering the spot in your room at Leadership. I am definitely interested! I will send you an email at the address provided. Thank you again for the opportunity.

What is Leadership and why is it important?

Leadership is an annual conference hosted by Pampered Chef for its consultants. It is an opportunity to learn new skills, connect with other consultants, and hear from top industry leaders. Attending Leadership can help you grow your business and reach your goals as a consultant.

Who is eligible to attend Leadership?

Any active Pampered Chef consultant is eligible to attend Leadership. However, space is limited and tickets are first come, first served. It is recommended to register early to secure your spot.

Can I only attend Leadership for one day?

Yes, you can attend Leadership for one day if that is all your schedule allows. However, keep in mind that the conference is designed to be a 3-day event and attending only one day may limit your experience.

Do I need to book a hotel room for Leadership?

Yes, it is recommended to book a hotel room for the duration of the conference. This will allow you to fully immerse yourself in the experience and network with other consultants. However, if you are only attending for one day, you may choose to only book a room for that night.

What is the cost for attending Leadership?

The cost for attending Leadership varies depending on when you register and if you are a first-time attendee. It is best to check the registration page for the most up-to-date pricing information. Keep in mind that the cost includes meals, training, and other conference materials.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pckrissy
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
floccies
  • Brenda.the.chef
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • EmilyTheChef