• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for a Room Mate for Conference 1

In summary, the purpose of finding a room mate for Conference 1 is to split the cost of lodging and make attending the conference more affordable. You can find a room mate for Conference 1 by posting in our Pampered Chef Facebook group, reaching out to your team or director, or by using the Conference 1 room mate matching service provided by Pampered Chef. When looking for a room mate for Conference 1, you should include your name, preferred hotel, dates of stay, and any specific preferences or requirements you may have (such as non-smoker or early riser). While we cannot guarantee the safety or compatibility of room mates, we do recommend getting to know your potential room mate through communication before the conference to ensure a comfortable
pcguyvt
Hello all,
I am a male consultant from Vermont and will be attending conference 1 this year. I am looking for a room mate to share the expense of the hotel. If you are interested, please send me an email at [email protected] and hopefully we can connect.

Thank you,

Harold Cross

figures... I was looking for one year for wave 1.... LOL...

I'm part of wave 2 this year..

Hi Harold,I'm interested in potentially rooming with you for conference 1. I am also attending and would love to split the cost of the hotel room. Can you tell me a bit more about yourself and what you're looking for in a roommate? Also, do you have any preferences for the hotel or are you open to suggestions? Looking forward to hearing from you and possibly arranging our accommodations for the conference. Best,

What is the purpose of finding a room mate for Conference 1?

The purpose of finding a room mate for Conference 1 is to split the cost of lodging and make attending the conference more affordable.

How do I find a room mate for Conference 1?

You can find a room mate for Conference 1 by posting in our Pampered Chef Facebook group, reaching out to your team or director, or by using the Conference 1 room mate matching service provided by Pampered Chef.

What information should I include when looking for a room mate for Conference 1?

When looking for a room mate for Conference 1, you should include your name, preferred hotel, dates of stay, and any specific preferences or requirements you may have (such as non-smoker or early riser).

Is it safe to share a room with someone I don't know?

We cannot guarantee the safety or compatibility of room mates, but we do recommend getting to know your potential room mate through communication before the conference to ensure a comfortable and safe stay.

What should I do if I am having trouble finding a room mate for Conference 1?

If you are having trouble finding a room mate, you can contact our Pampered Chef customer service team for assistance or consider staying at a different hotel with better availability for single occupancy.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• colegrovet
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
colegrovet
  • Brenda.the.chef
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • kreaser