• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for a Room Mate for Conference 2

In summary, to find a roommate for Conference 2, you can post in the official Facebook group, reach out to friends or colleagues, or use a roommate matching service. You can request a specific roommate by indicating your preference in the registration form. If you are unable to find a roommate, you can contact customer service for assistance. Once you have found a roommate, you can discuss and decide on how to split room costs. If you need to change roommates, contact customer service as soon as possible, but note that changes may not always be possible.
colegrovet
Gold Member
Looking for a room mate during Wave 2.. I'm staying at the Hilton..

FYI... I am male...

I would love to cut my costs so... I would like to put in a bid!
Have you already reserved a room and if so, how much money do you need from me?
Thanks!

Last edited:
John,

sent you a msg...

1. How do I find a roommate for Conference 2?

To find a roommate for Conference 2, you can post in our official Facebook group, reach out to friends or colleagues who are also attending, or use a roommate matching service provided by the conference organizers.

2. Can I request a specific roommate for Conference 2?

Yes, you can request a specific roommate for Conference 2. Please make sure that both you and your desired roommate indicate this preference in your registration forms.

3. What if I can't find a roommate for Conference 2?

If you are having trouble finding a roommate for Conference 2, please reach out to our customer service team. We may be able to assist you in finding a suitable roommate.

4. How do I split the room costs with my roommate for Conference 2?

Once you have found a roommate for Conference 2, you can discuss and decide on a fair way to split the room costs. This could include dividing it evenly, taking turns paying, or using a roommate expense tracking app.

5. Can I change roommates for Conference 2 if needed?

If you need to change roommates for Conference 2, please reach out to our customer service team as soon as possible. We will do our best to accommodate your request, but please note that changes may not always be possible depending on availability.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pcguyvt
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Deb Bixler
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • mrssyvo