• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for Post Card Files for Host Coaching - Any Suggestions?

In summary, Carolyn posted some post cards from Town and Country that Nikcole likes. Carolyn has some post cards from Town and Country, and Nikcole wants to print them. Carolyn has tried printing them, but they come out one page long.
feather18
Does anyone have so Post Card files? Now that Nancy doesnt do it anymore, i wanted to start sending these. But, Merril is exspensive, and they arent as cute!
:p

here are some I have. I print them on card stock and cut them out.

Attachments

• thank you for inviting me into your home.doc
    31 KB · Views: 426
  • in the mail card.doc
    57.5 KB · Views: 265
  • if you call them best.doc
    272 KB · Views: 331
  • mail invites2.doc
    305 KB · Views: 343
  • PC attendance.doc
    152.5 KB · Views: 274
Last edited:
ooo!! Thanks sooo much!! yay!!! I was hoping some one would have something!

those look great!! Thanks!

if anyone else has more to share i would love to see them!!

here are 2 more

Attachments

• Wish list card customizable.doc
    13.5 KB · Views: 519
  • dates.wps.doc
    125 KB · Views: 297
hey Paulette,
On the wish list card, who is that for the host, or the guests? and also, do you mail the invites for them, or do you have them do it? I love the cards btw! Thank you so much!
Do you have one for after their show?

I used to have hosts mail the invites but I do it now.

Wish list is for anyone. They fill it out, give it back to me addressed to a family member or friend and I mail it when they tell me. The family member or friend calls me to place the order. At this time of year I put them in all guest folders and talk about them when I go over the folder.

the cool thig about these postcards is since they are in Word you can change up the wording to suit your needs.

I love the postcards, they are great!! I cant wait to make some.
Thanks

Here are the ones I have...

Attachments

• PC-Thankyouforyourorder.doc
    42.5 KB · Views: 299
  • postcard - call reminder.doc
    247 KB · Views: 250
  • Thank you for your recent order.doc
    67.5 KB · Views: 456
  • What my website can do for you PCs.doc
    31.5 KB · Views: 350
  • I Started A New Business Postcards.doc
    1 MB · Views: 362
I took "snap shots" of Town and Country's post cards before we dropped them as a vendor. That was quite a while ago....

Anyways, I liked the look of their postcards the best, so I stocked up and that's what I use(d).

More to follow...

Attachments

• changed date postcard.jpg
    changed date postcard.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 282
  • confirming date postcard.jpg
    confirming date postcard.jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 314
  • recipe for sucessful show postcard.jpg
    recipe for sucessful show postcard.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 414
  • reminder to call postcard.jpg
    reminder to call postcard.jpg
    27 KB · Views: 296
  • hostess discount postcard.jpg
    hostess discount postcard.jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 355
Here's some more...

Attachments

• logo only postcard.jpg
    logo only postcard.jpg
    9.1 KB · Views: 508
  • shopping service postcard.jpg
    shopping service postcard.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 347
  • shop from your seat postcard.jpg
    shop from your seat postcard.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 358
  • Holiday Open House Postcard.jpg
    Holiday Open House Postcard.jpg
    35.6 KB · Views: 607
  • friends christmas postcard.jpg
    friends christmas postcard.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 424
This is the last one....

Attachments

• fundraiser postcard.jpg
    fundraiser postcard.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 508
dang those are all so good! too bad they are not usable!! Thanks for posting those Carolyn!!

Nikcole,
Is there a way to format yours so they're printable onto cardstock?

WOW!! Thanks everyone. Yes it would be great if we could get the Town and Country ones onto a format to print.

You can get some nice host coaching postcards at www.thebooster.com you can get them printed or customizable.

I agree, if you could put that in printable format that would be awesome!!

for printing 4 to a page of the JPG postcards.
Save it to your computer.
go to the file and dbl click on it. This will open it in a picture viewing mode. At the botom there are a bunch of icons. Click the on that looks like a printer. This should open the windows picture printing wizzard.
click on the itwm you want to print, click next.
you can set your preferences and type of paper, click next.
scroll down till you see the print 4 to a page option. Click on it.
Now this is important..... Where it says # of time to use each picture you must put at at least 4 to get 4 on one page.

I have not done it with this item to see how it comes out because I am not hooked up to my printer right now but it is worth a try.

oo really? ok! Thanks!!

oki tried that, and i cant get them 4 to a page.. am i doing something wrong? I go to properties, then i change the 4 to a page, but when it prints, it prints one .... i dono.

OK!! WOOH HOO!! I figured it out!! Thank you so much! Ok see i had it open in a different program, and i opened it in adobe, and bOom !! I got it! thank you so much!

I've never tried to print them before, because I bought a whole bunch before they stopped being our vendor. I always figured that I wanted them, I would import the picture into a postcard and make it the correct size.

That said, what y'all are doing seems MUCH easier. Thanks for the tip!

Historical Note: TPC dropped T&C when they first picked up Merrill. The product lines were so different, I (and a lot of consultants) couldn't understand why. Nancy was more "country", T&C was more "casual professional", and Merrill is very "glossy". I would love it if we had those options again!

Related to Looking for Post Card Files for Host Coaching - Any Suggestions?

1. How do I use post cards for host coaching?

Post cards can be a great tool for host coaching as they are eye-catching and easily shareable. You can use them to remind your host about their upcoming party, thank them for hosting, and even offer exclusive incentives. Simply write a personal message on the back and mail it to your host.

2. Can I customize the post cards to match my theme?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers customizable post cards that you can design to match your party theme or style. You can add your own text, images, and even your contact information. This way, your host will have a personalized and memorable experience.

3. How many post cards should I send to my host?

It is recommended to send at least three post cards to your host. The first one can be a "save the date" reminder, the second one a thank you note, and the third one a final reminder with any last-minute details. You can also send more post cards if you have special offers or promotions to share.

4. Can I use post cards for host coaching in addition to other methods?

Absolutely! In fact, using post cards in conjunction with other host coaching methods can be very effective. You can combine them with emails, phone calls, and even social media posts. This will ensure that your message reaches your host through multiple channels.

5. How soon should I send the first post card to my host?

It is recommended to send the first post card at least two weeks before the party. This will give your host enough time to invite their guests and make any necessary preparations. You can also send the first post card as soon as the party date is set to ensure your host has enough time to plan.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Malinda Klein
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
kraber
  • akrebecca
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Katiek77
Replies