• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for Non-Warm Dip Recipes for Tailgate Season?

In summary, there are many delicious tailgate recipes that can be made using Pampered Chef products. These include customizable pizzas using the pizza stone and dips and spreads made with the deluxe cooking blender. For appetizers, bacon-wrapped jalapeno poppers, guacamole dip, and chicken wings made in the air fryer are sure to please a crowd. Traditional tailgate menus can also be enhanced with products such as the BBQ grill basket, insulated cooler tote, and spiral and slice tool for creating unique vegetable platters. Vegetarian options are also available, such as using the non-stick grill pan for veggie burgers and the flexible cutting mats for fresh fruits and vegetables. And lastly, desserts can be made with the ston
ChefPaulaB
Hi... I'm looking for recipes for a tailgate show... the host wants a dip that doesn't have to be kept warm... every dip recipe I find are warm dips. Any thoughts? I appreciate any ideas.

Paula

Turn the Greek Cheese Torta into a dip using additonal sour cream or half and half??? Haven't done it but it should be yummy...

This posting is about a year late, but if someone comes looking later, here goes.

How about the BLT Dip, blackbean salsa, the apple berry salsa (football season is also apple season), any dip using the seasonings with mayo and sour cream, greek cheese torta or just go to CC and do a recipe search for cold dips.

I do a demo at the county fair every year and am always looking for dips that are non-bake options.

Related to Looking for Non-Warm Dip Recipes for Tailgate Season?

1. What are some easy tailgate recipes I can make with Pampered Chef products?

Some easy tailgate recipes you can make with Pampered Chef products include our customizable pizza stone, which can be used to make delicious homemade pizzas, and our deluxe cooking blender, which can whip up tasty dips and spreads in no time.

2. Can you suggest some crowd-pleasing appetizers for a tailgate party?

Of course! Our delicious bacon-wrapped jalapeno poppers and zesty guacamole dip are always a hit at tailgate parties. Also, our quick and easy chicken wings made with our air fryer are sure to be a fan favorite.

3. How can I incorporate Pampered Chef products into a traditional tailgate menu?

Pampered Chef products can easily be incorporated into a traditional tailgate menu. For example, our BBQ grill basket is perfect for grilling up some veggies, and our insulated cooler tote is great for keeping drinks cold. You can also use our spiral and slice tool to create fun and unique vegetable platters.

4. Are there any vegetarian options for a tailgate party using Pampered Chef products?

Yes, there are plenty of vegetarian options for a tailgate party using Pampered Chef products. Our non-stick grill pan is perfect for grilling up veggie burgers and our flexible cutting mats are great for slicing up fresh fruits and vegetables for a colorful and healthy snack.

5. Can I make desserts using Pampered Chef products for my tailgate party?

Absolutely! Our stoneware muffin pan is perfect for making individual sized desserts like brownies or cupcakes. You can also use our deluxe cooking blender to make a delicious fruit smoothie or homemade ice cream for a sweet treat at your tailgate party.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• joemyers1961
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
tys1031
  • ChefinHarmony
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Donna Partlo