• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Sip & Dip Friday: Need Yummy Demo Recipes?

In summary, Sip & Dip Friday is a weekly event hosted by Pampered Chef where consultants and customers can come together to try out demo recipes and learn new cooking techniques. The event is open to anyone and can be found by contacting a local consultant or checking the Pampered Chef website. There are no requirements for hosting an event and attendees are encouraged to bring their own recipes to share.
nicki25
Silver Member
Anyone have any really good recipes for a sip & dip show?? I have the last friday of the month and I am looking for good demo recipes. Thanks!!

I had a show in August(before I signed) and my recruiter did a Bacon, Lettuce, Tomato dip that was TO DIE FOR-in fact, people who were at that show ask me everytime I have a gathering if I'm going to be making it(it was so good that I refuse to share with anybody). There was also a black bean salsa, and sparkling sangria.

For "sips" you could use either of the fizz recipes in the current SB recipe book. There is also alcoholic subsitutions if you need.

I don't think you can go wrong with the Layered Sun-Dried Tomato Dip. It's like pizza on a cracker. If you don't have the recipe, it's on my website. Just go to news, then click on Recent Recipes.

Hi there! I have a few delicious and easy recipes that are perfect for a sip & dip show. For a savory option, you can make a creamy spinach and artichoke dip using our Spinach & Herb Seasoning Mix and serve it with our Garlic & Herb Crisps. Another crowd-pleaser is our Caramelized Onion & Bacon Dip, which you can pair with our Rosemary & Olive Oil Artisan Bread. For a sweet option, try our Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Dip with fresh fruit and graham crackers for dipping. I hope these ideas help and good luck with your show!

1. What is Sip & Dip Friday?

Sip & Dip Friday is a weekly event hosted by Pampered Chef where consultants and customers can come together to try out delicious demo recipes and learn new cooking techniques.

2. Can anyone attend a Sip & Dip Friday event?

Yes, Sip & Dip Friday events are open to anyone who is interested in learning more about Pampered Chef products and recipes. You do not need to be a consultant or customer to attend.

3. How do I find a Sip & Dip Friday event near me?

You can contact your local Pampered Chef consultant to see if they are hosting a Sip & Dip Friday event, or check our website for upcoming events in your area.

4. Are there any requirements for hosting a Sip & Dip Friday event?

No, there are no requirements for hosting a Sip & Dip Friday event. Anyone can host, whether you are a consultant or just a fan of Pampered Chef products.

5. Can I bring my own recipe to share at a Sip & Dip Friday event?

Absolutely! We encourage attendees to bring their own recipes to share with others. It's a great way to discover new and delicious dishes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lgchef
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
lgchef
  • PCCHeather0506
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
abrahamlaur
  • jenab1013