• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Does Anyone Have an Invitation for Sips and Dips?

In summary, a "Sips and Dips" party is a cooking demonstration hosted by a Pampered Chef consultant where guests can try food and drinks, learn new recipes, and shop for kitchen products. You can request an invitation from a consultant or host your own party. There is no obligation to purchase products, but it's a great opportunity to see and try them. You can bring friends to the party and expect to learn new recipes, try food and drinks, see products in action, and shop for any products that interest you.
lgchef
I am probably going to do a Sips and Dips party for a host but I need a good sips and dips invitation. Does anyone have one already made? Thanks

Here you goI created this a while back for someone. Hope you can use it and change whatever you want. Those were just suggestion recipes that you could use.

Debbie :D

Attachments

• SIP AND DIP.doc
    117 KB · Views: 542
thanks for the invitation. The party is in June so we will do it outside with appetizers and mixed drinks. It should be fun. I like the lemon crab canapes as one of the dishes.

1. What is a "Sips and Dips" party?

A "Sips and Dips" party is a fun and interactive cooking demonstration hosted by a Pampered Chef consultant. Guests can try delicious food and drinks, learn new recipes, and shop for kitchen products.

2. How can I get an invitation for a "Sips and Dips" party?

You can request an invitation from a Pampered Chef consultant or host your own party. Contact your local consultant or visit our website to find a consultant near you.

3. Do I have to purchase products at a "Sips and Dips" party?

There is no obligation to purchase products at a "Sips and Dips" party. However, it's a great opportunity to see and try Pampered Chef products and learn how they can make cooking and entertaining easier.

4. Can I bring a friend to a "Sips and Dips" party?

Of course! The more the merrier. We encourage you to invite friends, family, and neighbors to join in on the fun and discover the joy of cooking with Pampered Chef.

5. What should I expect at a "Sips and Dips" party?

At a "Sips and Dips" party, you can expect to learn new recipes, try delicious food and drinks, and see Pampered Chef products in action. You'll also have the opportunity to ask questions and shop for any products that interest you.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• linojackie
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • andrealynne719
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • nicki25