• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Happy Hour Invite Needed - Can Someone Help Out?

In summary, a Pampered Chef Happy Hour event is a virtual cooking party where you can learn new recipes and techniques using Pampered Chef products while connecting with friends. To get an invite, reach out to a Pampered Chef consultant. You can invite friends to the event and no purchase is necessary, although products may be showcased. The event typically lasts 1-2 hours.
linojackie
Does anyone have a happy hour invite? I didn't find anything for sips and dips and I think the PMS one would be a little inappropriate for this group. Can someone help me out?

I ended up making my own, so I'm sharing for anyone else who might need one. I can't figure out how to convert to Word from Publisher, so maybe one of you smarty chefs can help us out? Here ya go, HTH!

Attachments

• Happy Hour Invite.pub
    62.5 KB · Views: 478
I am looking for a Happy Hour invite. My computer won't open this one -- who knows why. Does anyone have one they would share?

TIA, Sandi

found this and saved it-

just realized its in publisher

Attachments

• Happy Hour Invite.pub
    62 KB · Views: 272
Hi there! I am a Pampered Chef consultant and I would be more than happy to help you out with your happy hour needs. We have a variety of delicious dips and snacks that would be perfect for any gathering. I completely understand your hesitation with the PMS one, but rest assured, we have plenty of other options that would be more suitable for this group. Let me know if you would like some recommendations or if you have any questions. Cheers!

Related to Happy Hour Invite Needed - Can Someone Help Out?

1. What is a Pampered Chef Happy Hour event?

A Pampered Chef Happy Hour event is a fun and interactive virtual cooking party where you and your friends can learn new recipes, cooking techniques, and tips using Pampered Chef products. It's a great way to connect with others and enjoy delicious food while learning from a Pampered Chef consultant.

2. How do I get an invite to a Happy Hour event?

You can get an invite to a Happy Hour event by reaching out to a Pampered Chef consultant and expressing your interest. They will be happy to provide you with an invite and answer any questions you may have about the event.

3. Can I invite friends to a Happy Hour event?

Yes, you can definitely invite friends to a Happy Hour event! In fact, the more the merrier. It's a great way to have a fun and interactive virtual get-together with your friends while learning new cooking skills.

4. Do I need to purchase anything to attend a Happy Hour event?

No, you do not need to purchase anything to attend a Happy Hour event. However, the consultant may showcase some Pampered Chef products during the event and you may choose to purchase them if you're interested.

5. How long does a Happy Hour event last?

The duration of a Happy Hour event may vary, but it typically lasts around 1-2 hours. This gives enough time for the consultant to share recipes, cooking tips, and answer any questions, while also allowing you and your friends to socialize and enjoy the food you've prepared.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
bostonbelle
  • lgchef
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
lgchef
  • varga11
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies