• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Girl's Night Out: Pizza on the Grill!

In summary, "Girl's Night Out: Pizza on the Grill!" is a free and entertaining cooking event where you can make tasty pizza on the grill with your friends using Pampered Chef products and recipes. It is recommended to use a Pampered Chef Pizza Stone and Grill Pan for the best results, but no special equipment is required. You can choose your own toppings for the pizza and the party usually lasts around 2-3 hours, which includes cooking, eating, and learning about the Pampered Chef products.
pctharper
Gold Member
I need some help coming up with a good flyer/invitation for a girl's night out party. Can someone help me wieth that? We're going to be doing pizza on the grill.

I always use "Grillin' n Chillin'" as my theme when I do a grill show. You could add, "with the Gals" to let them know it's a Girls night out. Say something like:

Sit back, have a cocktail, relax. It's ladies only night! We'll laugh, chat, drink, and make fabulous pizza on the grill just for us. We deserve it, so tell whomever you must to count you out cuz you'll be busy Grillin' n Chillin' with the Gals!

no flyer here, but does anyone have any other suggestions for a recipe for Girls Night out in November?

1. What is "Girl's Night Out: Pizza on the Grill!"?

"Girl's Night Out: Pizza on the Grill!" is a fun and interactive cooking party where you and your friends can learn how to make delicious pizza on the grill using Pampered Chef products and recipes.

2. Do I need any special equipment to participate?

No, you do not need any special equipment to participate. However, we highly recommend using our Pampered Chef Pizza Stone and our Grill Pan for the best results.

3. Can I choose the toppings for my pizza?

Yes, you can choose any toppings you would like for your pizza. Our Pampered Chef consultants will provide a variety of toppings for you and your friends to choose from.

4. Is there a cost to attend "Girl's Night Out: Pizza on the Grill!"?

There is no cost to attend a "Girl's Night Out: Pizza on the Grill!" party. Your Pampered Chef consultant will bring all the ingredients and supplies needed for the party.

5. How long does a "Girl's Night Out: Pizza on the Grill!" party last?

The party typically lasts about 2-3 hours. This includes time for cooking, eating, and learning about the Pampered Chef products used in the recipes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• phyllisc121
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • naekelsey
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
PampChefDeb
  • Jennie50