• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Delicious Dessert Dips for Your Next Party: Try These Tasty Recipes!

J
jillbean
Ok, I have a show in a couple of weeks and the host is wanting to do a couple of dessert dips for a Bites and Bevs show (we are calling it Sip and Dip). Do any of you have any dessert dips that you would like to suggest? :confused:They are being made before the show so I don't have to worry about having showcasing tools or about the time needed to chill anything.
I suggested a fruit dip of cream cheese, Cool Whip, and con. sugar but I wanted to give her some other options.

Chocolate Chip Canoli Dip with Cinnimon Sugar Chips is a favorite of my host/guests and myself. Also the Chocolate Fondue and even the Apple Berry Salsa is good..and a nice refreshing summer recipe :)

Last edited:
Super easy: 8 oz. strawberry yogurt + 8 oz. strawberry Cool Whip. YUM!! This one's great with melon and strawberries.

Do you want hot or cold dips?The Garden Veggie Dip in All the Best is really good, as is Hot Pizza Dip in that same cookbook.My fav is the Spinach Artichoke dip recipe that comes with the Mini Baker.

There is a choc dip in the SB fall winter 07 that is good, I did that for a show.
Double Choc Cinn Dip.

:chef:Thanks for the suggestions so far!
Hot or Cold dips are good. She wants to focus on dessert though, I think.:thumbup:

Any more suggestions?

I found these:

Fluffy Peanut Butter Dip

1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
1 (8 ounce) container vanilla yogurt
1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1/2 cup thawed frozen whipped topping
Apples or pears for dipping

Mix together peanut butter, yogurt and cinnamon until thoroughly blended. Gently stir whipped topping into peanut butter mixture until blended. Place dip in a chilled bowl. Serve with apple or pear wedges.

Hawaiian Fruit Dip

1/2 c. sour cream
1 c. milk
1 pkg (3.4oz) instant vanilla pudding
1 can (8oz) crushed pineapple, un-drained
1/3 c. shredded coconut
Combine sour cream, milk and pudding in bowl with whisk till smooth. Add pineapple and coconut. Mix to combine. Refrigerate for 30 min. before serving.

Yield 2 cups

I also just do Marshmallow in a jar, and cool whip.

or Cream cheese and cool whip blended together (cream cheese must be softened) 2 oz cream cheese for 8 oz tub.

or melted chocolate warmed (like fondue).

Debbie :D

;) Thanks, so much!

Jillbean, my sister used to call my Jillybean. I hated it, but I just ignored her.

the best fruit dip ever is just a block off cram cheese with a container of marshmellow puff, mix it up and serve...

chefann said:
Super easy: 8 oz. strawberry yogurt + 8 oz. strawberry Cool Whip. YUM!! This one's great with melon and strawberries.

ADD a packet of sugar free strawberry jello(Dry mix) to this....it's great

Make a dip with one of the Sweet Sprinkles!! I think there's a recipe on the bottle! She can serve it with mini bagels or those little graham cracker sticks!

My last host made a dip with the Southwestern Seasoning and I think almost everyone bought a seasoning!!! :)

JAE said:
Jillbean, my sister used to call my Jillybean. I hated it, but I just ignored her.

Jillybean was actually what everyone called me untill my sister droped the y when I was about 13.
My dad called me Jillybean until he died and I was 22 and one of my uncles still calls me that!

Here's an idea, Its not exactly a dip but looks pretty and has had good reviews. I take my small square bowls. In one I have chocolate--I grate chocolate chips with the microplaner. Its fine enough that when you dip a strawberry in it the moisture from the strawberry holds onto the chocolate. In the other bowl I have Sliced Strawberries. So, its pretty & good. Plus you can also let everyone know that the chocolate is wonderful when you sprinkle it onto a cup of hot chocolate with Redi Whip on top.
Hope this helps.

1. What are some popular types of dessert dips for parties?

Some popular types of dessert dips for parties include chocolate dip, fruit dip, cookie dough dip, and cheesecake dip.

2. Can you make dessert dips ahead of time for a party?

Yes, most dessert dips can be made ahead of time and stored in the refrigerator until ready to serve. Just be sure to cover them well to prevent any drying out or contamination.

3. How do you serve dessert dips at a party?

Dessert dips can be served with a variety of dippers such as fruit, cookies, pretzels, or graham crackers. You can also get creative and use things like mini donuts, marshmallows, or even bacon as dippers.

4. What is a simple recipe for a cream cheese-based dessert dip?

A simple cream cheese-based dessert dip can be made by mixing together 8 oz of softened cream cheese, 1/2 cup of powdered sugar, and 1 tsp of vanilla extract. You can also add in other flavors like cocoa powder or fruit preserves for variation.

5. Can you make a dairy-free or vegan dessert dip?

Yes, there are many options for dairy-free and vegan dessert dips. Some common substitutes for cream cheese include cashew cream, coconut cream, or tofu. You can also use non-dairy milk and sugar alternatives to make your dip vegan-friendly.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• thehaleykitchen
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
krahema
  • jenab1013
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
chefjeanine
  • NewtoMom