• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Expert Tips for Hosting a Successful Sip & Dip Event

In summary, "Sip & Dip Help" is a virtual event hosted by Pampered Chef where participants can learn how to make drinks and appetizers using their products. To participate, you can sign up on their website and receive a link to join the event. While it is not necessary to purchase products, it is recommended for the best results. You can also invite friends to join you and recordings of the event will be available for a limited time.
jrny2001
Silver Member
I have a host who would like to do a "Sip & Dip" show. I don't know where to begin.
What kind of dips should I make? I was looking thru some recipe books and most have to chill for at least an hour. Will it make that much difference if they don't chill and are served right away?
Any thoughts would be very much appreciated!!

search files for "dip". There are alot of ideas to help you.

When I've done Sip N Dips, I've brought the dips already made. You can always demo the Quick-Stir Pitcher, knives, cutting boards, and measuring cups by making lemonade.

Thanks for the ideas!

I've done a sip and dip where I did a demo for a hot dip and a cold dip. The hot dip was the Hot Spinach and Artichoke Dip from All the Best and the cold dip was a SUPER easy fruit dip (3 ingredients, I think) I just mixed together. Then made a punch in the QSP...

Make the dips ahead of time and demo by cutting up fruit/veggies to go with them.

I did the chocolate fondue with cinnamon sugar tortilla chips and the PC veggie dip with a veggie tray. I also did the homemade salsa from the catalog with the salad choppers. I also did the cremesicle drink with the pitcher and the strawberrry lemondade with the pitcher. You could already have all of that made before the party and have the products displayed with the food.

1. What is "Sip & Dip Help"?

"Sip & Dip Help" is a Pampered Chef virtual event where you can learn how to make delicious drinks and appetizers with our products.

2. How do I participate in "Sip & Dip Help"?

To participate in "Sip & Dip Help," you can sign up for the event on our website. Once you've registered, you will receive a link to join the virtual event.

3. Do I need to purchase Pampered Chef products to participate in "Sip & Dip Help"?

No, you do not need to purchase any products to participate in "Sip & Dip Help." However, we do recommend using our products to get the best results for your drinks and appetizers.

4. Can I invite my friends to join me for "Sip & Dip Help"?

Yes, you can invite your friends to join you for "Sip & Dip Help." Simply share the event link with them, and they can sign up and join the virtual event with you.

5. Will there be recordings available for "Sip & Dip Help"?

Yes, recordings of "Sip & Dip Help" will be available for a limited time after the event. You can access them by logging into your Pampered Chef account and going to the event page.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• andrealynne719
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
Replies
Views
ambreaux
  • Chef Meagan
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies