• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Wine and Cheese, Sips N Dips Shows

In summary, the conversation revolved around theme show ideas, specifically wine and cheese or sips and dips parties. The person asking for help was looking for recipe ideas and tips on what drinks to serve. Suggestions included baked brie, caprese skewers, spinach and artichoke dip, bacon-wrapped dates, and a charcuterie board. Wine recommendations included Pinot Noir, Cabernet Sauvignon, Chardonnay, Sauvignon Blanc, and sparkling wine or Prosecco. It was also suggested to look for pairing recommendations on the internet or at a liquor store.
n8vtxn
Hi! I am trying to put together some theme show ideas and really like the idea of wine and cheese or sips and dips parties. However, I have NO IDEA what recipes to make. Furthermore, I don't really drink wine - never got into it - and I figure if I'm going to be recommending the host pick up some wines, I ought to have some ideas in mind. If any of you have done one or both of these kind of shows, can you give me some recipe ideas and some tips on what to drink?

Thank you, thank you!

You should look on the internet for some information....there should be a list somewhere that says what type of wine goes specifically with types of cheese...if you have a Liquor Barn, they would be able to help you.

As far as Sip N Dips....you could do margaritas with salsa, guacamole, Touchdown Taco dip... and again wine or Sangria would be good with any of the new Italian dips in this Season's best.

Hope this helps some!

Hi there! I have hosted a few wine and cheese parties before and they are always a hit. Here are some recipe ideas for you:1. Baked Brie with Honey and Nuts - Simply place a wheel of brie on a baking dish, drizzle with honey and top with chopped nuts (almonds, walnuts, or pecans work well). Bake in the oven at 350 degrees for 10-15 minutes until the brie is soft and gooey. Serve with crackers or sliced baguette.2. Caprese Skewers - Thread cherry tomatoes, fresh mozzarella balls, and basil leaves onto skewers. Drizzle with balsamic glaze and serve as a light and refreshing appetizer.3. Spinach and Artichoke Dip - This classic dip is always a crowd pleaser. Serve with pita chips or toasted baguette slices.4. Bacon-Wrapped Dates - Wrap pitted dates with bacon and secure with a toothpick. Bake in the oven at 375 degrees for 15-20 minutes until the bacon is crispy. These sweet and savory bites pair well with red wine.5. Charcuterie Board - A variety of cured meats, cheeses, olives, and crackers make for a beautiful and delicious spread. Add some dried fruits and nuts for extra flavor and texture.As for wine recommendations, it's always a good idea to have a mix of red and white wines to cater to different preferences. Some popular options are Pinot Noir, Cabernet Sauvignon, Chardonnay, and Sauvignon Blanc. I would also suggest having a sparkling wine or Prosecco for those who enjoy a bubbly beverage.Hope these ideas help and have a great party! Cheers!

1. What types of wine and cheese are typically featured at a Sips N Dips show?

At a Sips N Dips show, we feature a variety of red and white wines from different regions and varietals. Our cheese selection includes a mix of soft, hard, and aged cheeses from around the world.

2. Can guests purchase the featured wines and cheeses at the show?

Yes, guests can purchase the featured wines and cheeses at the show. We also have a selection of wine and cheese accessories available for purchase to enhance your at-home wine and cheese experience.

3. Are there non-alcoholic options available for those who do not drink?

Absolutely! We offer a selection of non-alcoholic wines and sparkling juices, as well as a variety of non-dairy and vegan cheese options.

4. Can guests bring their own wine and cheese to the show?

Unfortunately, no outside food or drinks are allowed at our Sips N Dips shows. This ensures that all guests have the opportunity to enjoy the featured wines and cheeses.

5. Are there any special promotions or discounts for purchasing wine and cheese at the show?

Yes, we often offer special deals and discounts for guests who purchase wine and cheese at the show. Be sure to ask your Pampered Chef consultant for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Chef Meagan
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
chefHLM
  • cookin to the top
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies