• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Dip & Sip: Pampered Chef Cooking for Professional Women Entertaining!

In summary, Rae is looking for a recipe that would be easy to make but show-stoppers for her upcoming Dip and Sip shows. She has several shows next month, and wants to serve appetizers to go with wine. She did a search and could not find a recipe that fit the bill. Rae was thinking of the Crab Rangoon dip from the Stoneware Inspirations book (page 21), or the Goat Cheese Marinara Dip (same page). Guests at both shows are professional women, and Rae wants to show them that PC is great for everyone. Rae also mentioned the Hot Artichoke Crabmeat Dip (Celebrate, pg12) as a possible dish to serve.
mrssyvo
I have several shows next month, where the guests are not into cooking, but love to entertain, and so I want to do Dip & Sip shows, where I make appetizers to serve with wine . I did a search, and could not find anything that fits. It could be I am looking in the wrong area. Does anyone have any recipes that would fit, that would be easy, but show-stoppers. The guests at both of these shows are professional women, and I really want to show them that PC is great for everyone!!!!

what about a simple cheese fondue in the mini baker...that goes well with wine. or better yet and chocolate fondue...

Everyone RAVES about the Hot Artichoke Spinach Dip!

Hot pizza dip I have heard is great and the hot artichoke dip or the touchdown taco dip too!

Don't forget the Layered Sun-Dried Tomato Dip. My family calls it Pizza on a Cracker--great with red wine.

OOOOOh! Rae, that sounds awesome! What cookbook is that recipe in??

It was in an old Season's Best--I want to say Spring 2004?

I can post it when I get home tonight if you need it.

Thank you for all of the wonderful ideas. Has anyone made the 3 onion goat cheese appetizer from last season's , Season's Best. I do not like goat cheese, so I was wondering if anyone made it, substituting the goat cheese for something else?

I was searching for the EXACT same thing!! Wine and a dip...Sip and Dip... there are only two files when you search "Sip and Dip"...
I was thinking the Crab Rangood Dip in the Stoneware Inspirations book...page 21.
Or the Goat Cheese Marinara Dip (Same page)
I LOVE goat cheese, but was worried that many guests wouldn't like the sound of it...even if they liked the taste...they wouldn't get past the name!

Has anyone made the Crab Rangoon...and what besides the Crispy Wonton Chips did you serve it with?

Oh and there's the Hot Artichoke Crabmeat Dip (Celebrate pg12)
Thanks!

I think I've heard that cream cheese can be a sub for the Three Onion Goat Cheese Tart. You could email the test kitchens.

I've been doing this one A LOT at my shows. It's a great demo b/c it shows Cookware AND Stoneware. I use a little electric burner and do it all right in front of them. They love it! There are never any leftovers (and I use goat cheese).

The Crab Rangoon dip is FANTASTIC! It really tastes like the Chinese appetizer. Last time I made it, the grocery store where I stopped to get the ingredients didn't carry wonton wrappers. So I served it with pretzels (the square, grid-shaped ones), and it was fine.

Wine & Cheese partyToday my host is having a wine and cheese party. I like to hand out tips at my parties so I am attaching some wine and food tips I pieced together. The first section was either from this loop or another that someone had posted. Then I have information about paring cheese with wine and then paring wine with foods that I copied from Whole Foods website. Enjoy!:)
Ann

Attachments

• Wine & cheese.doc
    62.5 KB · Views: 502
baychef said:
Today my host is having a wine and cheese party. I like to hand out tips at my parties so I am attaching some wine and food tips I pieced together. The first section was either from this loop or another that someone had posted. Then I have information about paring cheese with wine and then paring wine with foods that I copied from Whole Foods website. Enjoy!:)
Ann

How does this kind of show work?

TIA

I am doing a sip and dip show at my mom's, so I am doing a few extra dips...but I am doing the apple berry salsa with cinnamon chips, easy chocolate fondue with cinnamon chips, and possibly the fruity salsa, and then some variation of the All-American Celebration Cake....and frozen margarita (the pre-mixed tub that you freeze kind) in the salt-rimmed trifle bowl! It is a little twist instead of wine...

For My Sip N Dip shows, I'm taking the recipes off the spice bottles. They are the guest special for the month anyway. Just prepare the dips,(put in a decorated bell pepper, or tomato) add in the veggies,(put in the chillizane)chips or french bread (put in the trifle bowl). Your showing the SA pieces plus the tools needed to enhance the veggies so you don't have plain ones! For the drinks, I'm doing the ones recomended on the training sheets in the spring change over packet. That way I can tie in the tropical show idea for a booking. Plus you can show the quick stir pitcher and the caraffe (booking special for the month of April!)

1. What is "Dip & Sip"?

"Dip & Sip" is a line of Pampered Chef cooking products and recipes specifically designed for professional women who love to entertain. It offers easy and elegant solutions for hosting parties and gatherings.

2. What types of recipes are included in "Dip & Sip"?

The "Dip & Sip" line includes a variety of appetizer and drink recipes, perfect for hosting a party or get-together. These recipes range from classic dips and spreads to creative and unique cocktail concoctions.

3. Are the "Dip & Sip" products and recipes easy to use and follow?

Yes, all "Dip & Sip" products and recipes are designed with simplicity in mind, making them perfect for busy professional women. They come with easy-to-follow instructions and are designed to save time without compromising on taste and presentation.

4. Can I use "Dip & Sip" products for other types of gatherings besides professional events?

Absolutely! While "Dip & Sip" was created with professional women in mind, the products and recipes are versatile and can be used for any type of gathering, from casual get-togethers to formal dinner parties.

5. Where can I purchase "Dip & Sip" products?

"Dip & Sip" products can be purchased through a Pampered Chef consultant or on the Pampered Chef website. You can also host a "Dip & Sip" party to try out the products and recipes with your friends and earn free and discounted products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Chef Meagan
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • jrny2001
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
astavnes
  • Sheila