• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Good Friday Sips N Dips: What Should Lisa Do?

In summary, for the Sips N Dips Show on Good Friday, it is recommended to focus on easy and delicious appetizers and dips that can be made with our products. Some ideas include Mini Bacon and Cheese Quiches and Spinach and Artichoke Dip. For drinks, offer a non-alcoholic option and a signature cocktail using our products. Also, don't forget to offer infused water. These suggestions will help make the show a success.
Lisa/ChefBear
Gold Member
I've just been asked to do a Sips N Dips Show on Good Friday (which I've never done a show on before) so what do you suggest I do.

I'm not sure what to do or make and then what drink(s) do you do or offer??

Thanks,

Lisa

I have done a sip and dip and the host had cosmos, margaritas, wine served and she chose the host artichoke dip and the 3 cheese walnut spread dip.

It's up to your host really.

Something seafoody or cheesey for Good Friday? The SW Seasoning Mix makes a KILLER dip! The Hot Pizza Dip...Touchdown Taco Dip...artichoke dip...on and on and on...pick like 3 that you want to make and let the host choose from there!

speedychef said:
Something seafoody or cheesey for Good Friday? The SW Seasoning Mix makes a KILLER dip! The Hot Pizza Dip...Touchdown Taco Dip...artichoke dip...on and on and on...pick like 3 that you want to make and let the host choose from there!
Those are good for the food, and then when I did mine, I made the trifle bowl in to a large margarita glass....rimmed with course salt, and served with a ladle! And then do an N/A ****tail in the quick-stir pitcher, or if it is frozen, in the carafe!

Hi Lisa,Congratulations on being asked to do a Sips N Dips Show on Good Friday! It's always exciting to have the opportunity to showcase our products and skills in a new setting.For a Sips N Dips show, I would suggest focusing on easy and delicious appetizers and dips that can be made with our products. This will not only showcase the versatility of our products, but also provide some tasty snacks for your guests.Some ideas for appetizers could be our Mini Bacon and Cheese Quiches made in our Mini Muffin Pan, or our Spinach and Artichoke Dip made in our Stoneware Baker. These can be served with our Tortilla Chip Maker or Vegetable Peeler for a fun and unique twist.As for drinks, I would suggest offering a variety of options to cater to different tastes. You could have a non-alcoholic option like a fruity punch made in our Quick-Stir Pitcher, as well as a signature cocktail using our Mix N' Chop to muddle fruits. Don't forget to offer some refreshing infused water using our Infusion Water Bottle.I hope these suggestions help and I'm sure your Sips N Dips Show will be a success! Happy cooking!Best,

Related to Good Friday Sips N Dips: What Should Lisa Do?

1. What is "Good Friday Sips N Dips" and what does it involve?

"Good Friday Sips N Dips" is a fun and interactive event where you can learn about different kitchen tools and techniques while enjoying delicious food and drinks. It typically includes product demonstrations, recipe sharing, and a chance to try out some of our popular products.

2. Who is Lisa and why should she attend this event?

Lisa is a representative from Pampered Chef who will be hosting the event. She is knowledgeable about our products and can provide helpful tips and tricks for using them. Attending this event would be beneficial for anyone interested in learning more about cooking and kitchen tools.

3. Is there a cost to attend "Good Friday Sips N Dips"?

There is no cost to attend this event. It is completely free and open to anyone who is interested in learning more about Pampered Chef products.

4. Will there be food and drinks provided at the event?

Yes, there will be a variety of delicious snacks and drinks available for guests to enjoy. These may include some of our popular dips and other tasty treats.

5. Can I purchase Pampered Chef products at the event?

Yes, there will be a selection of Pampered Chef products available for purchase at the event. Our representatives will be happy to assist you with any purchases or orders you may have.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• andrealynne719
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • nicki25
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • Chef Meagan