• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fall Tailgate Treats: USC Chicken & Clemson Meat Recipes

In summary, some popular recipes for Fall tailgates featuring USC chicken include Gamecock Grilled Chicken, Spicy Southwestern Chicken Wraps, and Carolina Mustard BBQ Chicken. For Clemson tailgates, some easy and delicious meat recipes include Tiger Tailgate Chili, BBQ Pulled Pork Sliders, and Orange Glazed Meatballs. There are also vegetarian options for Fall tailgates such as Grilled Veggie Kabobs, Black Bean and Corn Salad, and Portobello Mushroom Burgers. Many of these recipes can be made ahead of time and reheated at the tailgate for convenience, but proper food safety guidelines should be followed. As for side dishes, coleslaw, mac and cheese, roasted vegetables, and sweet potato
joemyers1961
Here in SC football is king so I want to do a USC and Clemson themed cooking show in the Fall. I'd like to find a recipe for chicken (USC) and meat (Clemson). I have some ideas on making it fun but need something in the recipe area that would be good for a tailgate party.

I remember a recipe for Barbecued Chicken Drumsticks in the Celebrate cookbook. We always have wings during football season here in GA. :D

The Touchdown Taco Dip is a fun tailgate recipe too.

I wanted to bring this tailgating thread back! Have a bunch of college kids who tailgate at every event. Any other ideas?

I seem to remember some kind of grilled Pizza?

My house is FOOTBALL CENTRAL from Friday thru Monday! I usually make salsas and dips for chips and use my cool and serve tray for those. I have made potato skins on my bar pan by cutting the potatoes in half and baking them, scoop out about 1/4 of the center and fill with cheese, bacon and chives. Put a little low-fat sour cream in any simple addition small bowl or the petitie bamboo bowls. GREAT healthier twist on fried potato skins! I've also done Nachos on the large bar pan.

1. What are some popular recipes for Fall tailgates featuring USC chicken?

Some popular recipes for Fall tailgates featuring USC chicken include Gamecock Grilled Chicken, Spicy Southwestern Chicken Wraps, and Carolina Mustard BBQ Chicken.

2. What are some easy and delicious meat recipes for Clemson tailgates?

Some easy and delicious meat recipes for Clemson tailgates include Tiger Tailgate Chili, BBQ Pulled Pork Sliders, and Orange Glazed Meatballs.

3. Are there any vegetarian options for Fall tailgates?

Yes, there are vegetarian options for Fall tailgates such as Grilled Veggie Kabobs, Black Bean and Corn Salad, and Portobello Mushroom Burgers.

4. Can these recipes be made ahead of time and reheated at the tailgate?

Yes, many of these recipes can be made ahead of time and reheated at the tailgate for convenience. Just make sure to follow proper food safety guidelines when reheating and storing leftovers.

5. Do you have any recommendations for side dishes to pair with these recipes?

Some recommendations for side dishes to pair with these recipes include coleslaw, mac and cheese, roasted vegetables, and sweet potato fries. You can also browse our collection of side dish recipes on our website for more options.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pchockeymom
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • ChefinHarmony
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • AshleyAllison