• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for Iso Chillzanne Products?

In summary, Iso Chillzanne Products are a line of kitchenware products designed to keep food and drinks cold for extended periods of time. They use double-walled insulation and a gel-filled core to maintain cold temperatures. These products can store a variety of food and drinks, are safe to use with food, and can be cleaned by hand or in the dishwasher. It is recommended to store them in a cool, dry place after washing.
husbandwifepcteam
I am on the search for a Chillzanne rectangular server and a few small Chillzanne bowls. Can anyone help me out?
Thanks
Michelle

I just e-mailed you Michelle.

I have a small bowl if you want it.

1. What are Iso Chillzanne Products?

Iso Chillzanne Products are a line of kitchenware products designed and sold by Pampered Chef. These products are specifically designed to keep food and drinks cold for extended periods of time, making them perfect for outdoor gatherings, picnics, and parties.

2. How do Iso Chillzanne Products keep food and drinks cold?

Iso Chillzanne Products use a unique combination of double-walled insulation and a gel-filled core to keep food and drinks cold. The double-walled insulation helps to maintain the temperature, while the gel-filled core absorbs and retains cold temperatures for longer periods of time.

3. What types of food and drinks can be stored in Iso Chillzanne Products?

Iso Chillzanne Products are versatile and can be used to store a variety of food and drinks. These include salads, dips, fruits, vegetables, cold cuts, cheese, desserts, and even drinks like wine, beer, and soda. As long as the food or drink is cold to begin with, it will stay cold in the Iso Chillzanne Product.

4. Are Iso Chillzanne Products safe to use with food?

Yes, all Iso Chillzanne Products are made with food-safe materials and are BPA-free. This means they are safe to use with all types of food and will not leach any harmful chemicals into your food.

5. How should I clean and store my Iso Chillzanne Products?

Iso Chillzanne Products are dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. However, it is recommended to hand wash them with warm, soapy water to prolong their lifespan. After washing, make sure to thoroughly dry the products before storing them in a cool, dry place.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kristin Radunz
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
jbakerpc
  • momoftwins
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
momoftwins
  • MagenOaks01