• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for Instructions for the Tool Turn-About Wedding Cake?

In summary, the Tool Turn-About Wedding Cake is a versatile 12-inch diameter and 6-inch tall kitchen tool designed for creating beautiful, multi-layered cakes for weddings and other special occasions. It can hold up to 10 pounds of cake and up to 3 tiers, making it ideal for traditional wedding cakes. It is also dishwasher safe, but hand washing is recommended for longevity. Additionally, it can be used as a serving stand for other desserts or as a display stand for appetizers. Its versatility makes it a valuable addition to any kitchen.
Kathytnt
Who has instructions for the Tool Turn-About Wedding Cake? Thanks, Kathy

I don't know that there are instructions. I just took the picture with me to Michaels and then used the picture to create the wedding cake.

I haven't seen a tool turn-about wedding cake. can you share what you're talking about, please?

thanks!!!

I saw a picture somewhere of a tool around decorated with strings of beads and flowers to look like a wedding cake.

I just got one from my director to use for a bridal shower(my first by the way) this saturday!!!! VERY Excited but I have a picky & kind of hate to say but greedy rude host LOL

I just found this on another board. Hope this helps.

Attachments

• Show%2DBridal%2DTool%20Turn[1].doc
    26.5 KB · Views: 532

Related to Looking for Instructions for the Tool Turn-About Wedding Cake?

1. What is the Tool Turn-About Wedding Cake?

The Tool Turn-About Wedding Cake is a versatile kitchen tool that can be used to create beautiful, multi-layered cakes for weddings and other special occasions. It is designed to make cake assembly and decorating easier and more efficient.

2. What are the dimensions of the Tool Turn-About Wedding Cake?

The Tool Turn-About Wedding Cake measures 12 inches in diameter and stands at a height of 6 inches. It is the perfect size for creating tiered cakes and can hold up to 10 pounds of cake.

3. How many tiers can the Tool Turn-About Wedding Cake hold?

The Tool Turn-About Wedding Cake can hold up to 3 tiers, making it ideal for creating traditional wedding cakes with a top, middle, and bottom layer. However, it can also be used to create single-layer cakes or even stacked cupcakes.

4. Is the Tool Turn-About Wedding Cake dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Tool Turn-About Wedding Cake is dishwasher safe. However, we recommend hand washing to ensure longevity of the product. Simply wipe down with a damp cloth and mild detergent, and dry thoroughly before storing.

5. Can the Tool Turn-About Wedding Cake be used for other purposes?

While the Tool Turn-About Wedding Cake is primarily designed for assembling and decorating cakes, it can also be used as a serving stand for other desserts or even as a display stand for appetizers or hors d'oeuvres. Its versatility makes it a great addition to any kitchen.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• KayPT
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • whiteyteresa
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
GourmetGirl
  • yankfan24