• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Cake-Like White Tool Turn-About: I Need a Picture!

In summary, the white tool turnabout cake is a cute idea but may be too "over the hill" for some weddings.
whiteyteresa
Does anyone have a picture of the white tool turn-about that looks like a cake. I want to go ahead and make mine look like that before I book a bridal shower.

I have some ideas for this but I need to see a picture

Thanks

~

Sounds like a great idea! I haven't ever seen that.

No matter how I google for it, I can't find it. I *know* I saw a picture somewhere recently, too!

Is this what you are looking for?

Attachments

• wedding cake tool turnabout.doc
    1.1 MB · Views: 674
Last edited:
That is a really cute idea, will have to try it one of these times!!!

YES YES YES

Thank You So Much

After I get it done, I will post a picture

~

That is so cute! I haven't seen that one before! So professional looking!

Yeah, but now you have to either already have a white TTA or buy one from someone else since a black TTA cake wouldn't look all that great!

it might be okay to do a black tool turnabout because so many weddings have black in them - well at least around here. I hear from a wedding store about 2 out of 5 weddings are done that way - maybe I have been told wrong - I don't know

~

Yeah, LOTS of weddings use black as an accent color... but a black cake??? Sounds a bit "over the hill"ish

Maybe you could wrap the black tta with craft paper, or something white on the biggest parts, then put some white flowers in the sections? then you wouldn't see much of the black.

Or, duh, I could SPRAY PAINT IT... I paint everything else when I don't like the color... don't know why it took me so long to come up with that one... DUH!

*hijak* I had a friend who spray painted the woven selection black to match her kitchen... way cute! I had never thought about doing that! *end hijak*

1. How does the Cake-Like White Tool Turn-About work?

The Cake-Like White Tool Turn-About is a rotating turntable designed for easy decorating and serving of cakes and other baked goods. Simply place your baked good on the turntable and use the rotating base to easily access all sides for decorating or serving.

2. Is the Cake-Like White Tool Turn-About dishwasher safe?

Yes, the turntable is made of durable plastic and is dishwasher safe for easy cleanup.

3. Can the Cake-Like White Tool Turn-About hold heavier cakes?

Yes, the turntable can hold cakes up to 12 inches in diameter and up to 8 inches in height, making it perfect for larger and heavier cakes.

4. Does the Cake-Like White Tool Turn-About come with any decorating tools?

No, the turntable is sold separately and does not come with any decorating tools. However, it can be used with any of our other decorating tools and accessories.

5. Can the Cake-Like White Tool Turn-About be used for non-cake baked goods?

Yes, the turntable is versatile and can be used for decorating and serving other baked goods such as pies, tarts, and cupcakes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lovePC1
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Kathytnt
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pamperedharriet
  • byrd1956