• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Tool Turn Around as a Game Wheel

/nuebelOne quick thing, though. According to TPC rules, we are not allowed to have our website address in our signatures or profiles of any chat room, including one that is strictly TPC like this one. Those of us who want to have others visit our site for ideas do something like put it in.../nuebelin our signatures. We all know what it means!
memphisbarbie
I am at work right now so I can't see how well the tool turn around spins.

I have a vendor event tomorrow. I was thinking of taking the tool turn around and putting pieces of paper down in the slots. Have the customer turn and when it lands on an arrow I draw they win the prize inside. I would have things like a free cooking show, citrus peeler, free shipping, 10% off order etc.

I figure all of the other booths with some sort of wheel are always very busy.

Ideas/comments?

Thanks,
Barbara

memphisbarbie said:

I have a vendor event tomorrow. I was thinking of taking the tool turn around and putting pieces of paper down in the slots. Have the customer turn and when it lands on an arrow I draw they win the prize inside. I would have things like a free cooking show, citrus peeler, free shipping, 10% off order etc.

Ideas/comments?

Thanks,
Barbara

that is a FABULOUS IDEA!!!!
I think it will go over big....
Now you have my wheels turning, about having something like that at my shows...hmmmmmmmmmm:D :D :D

That is a cute idea! Would you just offer them a spin without booking a show first, Just to get them to your table?!
I have 3 vendor events coming up in NOv. that is such a cute idea, making signage for it to attract people to you!

heat123 said:
That is a cute idea! Would you just offer them a spin without booking a show first, Just to get them to your table?!
I have 3 vendor events coming up in NOv. that is such a cute idea, making signage for it to attract people to you!

hmmmmmmmmmm............maybe a small prize to start;) ;) ;) Then say something like....gee if you book a party you get another spin at a higher priced item. Like the bottom shelf could be the cheapies....the middle shelf could be more & MAYBE the top 1 if they want to RECRUIT!!!:cool: :cool: :cool:

Very clever idea Ginger! I was wondering about the different levels in the TTA and how they could be used!!! That's an awesome plan for my next coming vendor events!!!!! Thanks Barbara N Ginger my friend!

I did a wheel at the first fair I did. My director laughed, saying I would be doing Vegas at my booth. Anyway, it was very popular. I had three prizes, one was free show, one was a Season's Best, and one was a chocolate mold I had made in the heart mold of the time. I didn't mean to rig it, but it was homeade after all, anyway, most of the spins landed on the free show. It really did get me alot of leads and shows!

I love the TTA idea alot. I think I'll do this at future booths and even shows when they turn in their orders maybe?

heat123 said:
Very clever idea Ginger! I was wondering about the different levels in the TTA and how they could be used!!! That's an awesome plan for my next coming vendor events!!!!! Thanks Barbara N Ginger my friend!

YOU ARE SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO welcome my friend....:cool: :cool: :cool:
&&&&&&&&&&&&&& GOOD LUCK with it!!!:D :D :D

Ginger428 said:
hmmmmmmmmmm............maybe a small prize to start;) ;) ;) Then say something like....gee if you book a party you get another spin at a higher priced item. Like the bottom shelf could be the cheapies....the middle shelf could be more & MAYBE the top 1 if they want to RECRUIT!!!:cool: :cool: :cool:

And the higher priced items will be ordered with their show.

I am loving this.

Great Idea!Great idea! Thanks so much for sharing...definitely something to keep in mind as the fall fair time is here!

One quick thing, though. According to TPC rules, we are not allowed to have our website address in our signatures or profiles of any chat room, including one that is strictly TPC like this one. Those of us who want to have others visit our site for ideas do something like

.../nuebel

in our signatures. We all know what it means!

Thanks again for sharing your great idea!

I have a Wheel o' Pampered Chef I'm doing at vendor fairs this month, and same thing, didn't mean to rig it, but it does tend toward a free cooking show or a round up trivet. However, they only get to spin if the book on the spot and it will come with their order to make sure the show holds.

Could those of you guys with a "wheel" post a pic of it or email it to me at [email protected]? I'd love to see it/make one. Thanks! :)

I would like to see pictures also! Sounds like a great idea.

This would also work great for anyone who does a mystery host party. Just another fun thing to do at those. I figured at the top level, I'll put $50 when you qualify as a recruit. That will just about pay for their starter kit if they apply $40 of free product which will gie you a show and get them started with bookings at their show! I LOVE this idea! I was looking for another great idea besides the book to look that I've used in the past. You could even decorate it at different times of the year!
THANKS!

memphisbarbie said:

Ideas/comments?

Thanks,
Barbara

How did it turn out using your spin the TTA game!?? I am doing my fair this weekend and wondered if I should try it or just do a FREE Party in a BAG raffle??

memphisbarbie said:

Ideas/comments?

Thanks,
Barbara

I'm having trouble visualizing this. Where does the arrow go and do they pick a slot or is it where the arrow lands?

email me too. I have a couple fairs coming up too. Thanks guys!

hoping for a pic here...
Chef Diane said:
I'm having trouble visualizing this. Where does the arrow go and do they pick a slot or is it where the arrow lands?

I sometimes/most times actually have a hard time visualizing things too, wonder if anyone could/would post a pic of this??

thanks;

liz

If someone emails me the pictures I'll try to find a way to put them up here for everyone to see. I've had some luck with this in the past. [email protected]

Yeah I would love to see the pic of that too. I would also like to find out more on that Party in a Bag raffle. I have never heard of that before. I guess I need to get out more! hahahaha

Susan

Yes, how do you rig up the arrow? I'm assuming that if they place and order, they get to pick from the first slot and if they book, second level slot and if they recruit....the top, right?? That way, in order for them to get something, they have to give you something first....whether it's an order, show or recruit! Please post a picture or explain how to do the arrow spinner.

Soozeeq said:
Yeah I would love to see the pic of that too. I would also like to find out more on that Party in a Bag raffle. I have never heard of that before. I guess I need to get out more! hahahaha

Susan

Party IN A Bag is just a FREE cooking show but you bring the plates, utensils etc. and I would have a bag on display and dress it up for visuals with the Sign next to it. i Have yet to try it but at my next vendor event I plan to offer this instead of a FREE Raffle gift because last time I received a bunch of random non interested entrants to want to win the basket of goodies I had and no one watned the FREE runner up cooking show when I called them.

What is the "Tool Turn Around as a Game Wheel"?

The "Tool Turn Around as a Game Wheel" is a fun and interactive kitchen tool game created by Pampered Chef. It is a wheel-shaped game board with different kitchen tools attached to it. Players spin the wheel and whichever tool it lands on, they have to perform a task or answer a question related to that tool.

How many players can participate in the game?

The "Tool Turn Around as a Game Wheel" can be played with 2-6 players. It is a great activity for family game night, parties, or team building events.

What types of tasks or questions are included in the game?

The game includes a variety of tasks and questions related to different kitchen tools. For example, players may be asked to name three recipes that require a knife or demonstrate how to use a garlic press. The tasks and questions are designed to be fun and educational for players of all ages.

Can the game be customized for specific events or themes?

Yes, the "Tool Turn Around as a Game Wheel" can be customized for specific events or themes. We offer a variety of interchangeable game boards with different kitchen tools to choose from. You can also add your own questions or tasks to make the game more personalized.

Is the game suitable for children?

Yes, the "Tool Turn Around as a Game Wheel" is suitable for children. It is a great way to introduce them to different kitchen tools and teach them basic cooking skills in a fun and engaging way. However, it is recommended for children ages 8 and up due to the small parts included in the game.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
scottcooks
  • laurichef
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
Admin Greg