• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Tool-Turn Around Tote & Red Crate

In summary, the Tool-Turn Around Tote & Red Crate is a versatile storage and organization solution for kitchen tools and gadgets, with dimensions of 9.5" x 9.5" x 6.75" and 12.5" x 9.5" x 6.25". It is dishwasher safe and can also be used for other purposes such as storing craft supplies or office supplies. The product does not come with any tools included, but is designed to hold a variety of Pampered Chef tools.
cooking4pchef
I am new with the PC and I am looking for someone who is trying to reduce some of their inventory. I want to get a tote for my tool-turn around and 1 of the red crates.
Please let me know if you have any that you would like to get rid of. :angel:

I have 2 red crates...where are you located? They'd be awful pricey to ship so your best bet would probably be to find them from someone local.

The tool turn-about tote is on the Supply order form. You can get it with your next supply order.

What are the red crates? I haven't seen them anywhere.

mommylove_07 said:
What are the red crates? I haven't seen them anywhere.

New Consultants used to get a collapsibale red crate instead of the black tote bag with their kit.

cooking4pchef said:
I am new with the PC and I am looking for someone who is trying to reduce some of their inventory. I want to get a tote for my tool-turn around and 1 of the red crates.
Please let me know if you have any that you would like to get rid of. :angel:

I've been trying to get rid of my tool turn about bag for months!!! Where do you live???

Email or PM me. [email protected]

Thanks!!!! I'm so excited!!:D

1. What is the purpose of the Tool-Turn Around Tote & Red Crate?

The Tool-Turn Around Tote & Red Crate is a versatile storage and organization solution for your kitchen tools and gadgets. It allows you to easily access and transport your essential cooking tools, while keeping them organized and protected.

2. What are the dimensions of the Tool-Turn Around Tote & Red Crate?

The Tool-Turn Around Tote measures 9.5" x 9.5" x 6.75" and the Red Crate measures 12.5" x 9.5" x 6.25". Together, they provide ample space to store and carry all of your kitchen tools and gadgets.

3. Is the Tool-Turn Around Tote & Red Crate dishwasher safe?

Yes, both the Tool-Turn Around Tote and the Red Crate are dishwasher safe, making cleaning and maintenance a breeze.

4. Can the Tool-Turn Around Tote & Red Crate be used for other purposes besides kitchen tool storage?

Absolutely! The Tool-Turn Around Tote & Red Crate can also be used for storing and organizing craft supplies, office supplies, or even toys. The possibilities are endless!

5. Does the Tool-Turn Around Tote & Red Crate come with any tools included?

No, the Tool-Turn Around Tote & Red Crate is sold separately from any tools. However, it is designed to hold a variety of Pampered Chef tools, making it a great addition to your existing collection.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PCGINA
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
ConniePC
Replies
Views
pamperedchefpowers
  • SBinkley
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies