• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Searching for a Used/New Catalog Tote Bag - Any Leads?

In summary, the recommended tote bag for carrying Pampered Chef catalogs is a durable and versatile option made of high-quality canvas material with multiple pockets and compartments. It can be purchased for $35 on the Pampered Chef website, and can also be found on online marketplaces or through local buy and sell groups. When purchasing a used tote bag, it is important to carefully examine its condition for any tears, stains, or signs of wear and tear. It is not recommended to use a regular tote bag for carrying catalogs as it may not have enough organization and could potentially damage them.
jlamson4
Hi guys,

I am looking for a used or new catalog tote bag for sale. If anyone has one or an extra they are looking to get rid of let me know!

You can order them on a Supply Order from HO.

I PM'd you - I have the old-style one at home and a new one at home.
I'm selling things I'm not using to pay off debt. :D

What type of tote bag is recommended for carrying Pampered Chef catalogs?

The Pampered Chef catalog tote bag is a durable and versatile option for carrying catalogs. It is made of high-quality canvas material and features multiple pockets and compartments for organization.

Can I purchase a new catalog tote bag from Pampered Chef?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers a new catalog tote bag for purchase on their website. It is currently priced at $35 and can hold up to 20 catalogs.

Are there any other places to purchase a used or new Pampered Chef catalog tote bag?

Yes, you can also try searching for a used or new catalog tote bag on online marketplaces such as eBay or Facebook Marketplace. You may also find them at garage sales or through local Facebook buy and sell groups.

How do I know if the used catalog tote bag is in good condition?

It is important to carefully examine the tote bag for any tears, stains, or signs of wear and tear. You can also ask the seller for additional photos or information on the condition of the bag.

Can I use a regular tote bag to carry Pampered Chef catalogs?

It is not recommended to use a regular tote bag for carrying Pampered Chef catalogs as they may not have enough pockets or compartments for organization and could potentially damage the catalogs. It is best to use a designated catalog tote bag for this purpose.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kcnancy
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Jeans Garden
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
abell
  • winnee