• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Brand New Glassware Tote - Never Used!

In summary, the glassware tote is made out of durable, high-quality materials and can hold up to 12 glasses. It is suitable for both indoor and outdoor use and can be easily cleaned. The tote also comes with a one-year warranty from Pampered Chef.
KayPT
I have a glassware tote for sale. It is brand new, never used, just taken out of the package to look at.

Kay,
I'm interested in purchasing it if you still have it. I'm in Texas, zip 77836. How much are you asking for it?

Oops, I forgot to put a price. How about $24 with shipping included?
Thanks!

Great! I'll take it! Sent you a PM.

1. What materials is the glassware tote made out of?

The glassware tote is made out of durable, high-quality materials such as reinforced canvas and sturdy handles. This ensures that it can safely carry and protect your glassware.

2. How many glasses can the tote hold?

The tote can hold up to 12 glasses, depending on their size and shape. It has compartments with adjustable dividers, allowing you to customize the space to fit your specific glassware needs.

3. Is the tote suitable for both indoor and outdoor use?

Yes, the tote is designed to be versatile and can be used in both indoor and outdoor settings. It is great for picnics, parties, and other gatherings where you need to transport and store your glassware.

4. Can the tote be easily cleaned?

Yes, the tote is easy to clean. The interior is lined with a water-resistant material, making it simple to wipe down and remove any spills or stains. The exterior can be spot cleaned or machine washed, and then air-dried.

5. Does the tote come with a warranty?

Yes, the glassware tote comes with a one-year warranty from Pampered Chef. If you encounter any issues with the tote, you can contact our customer service team for assistance and potential replacement or repair options.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chezshelly
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
chezshelly
  • carterslade8808
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
pkloosen
  • fifiplc