• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Brand New TTA Tote for Sale: $10 + Shipping

In summary, the TTA Tote is a durable canvas tote bag that is perfect for carrying Pampered Chef products and other kitchen essentials. It measures 15 inches by 12 inches with a 5 inch gusset for added storage space. Unfortunately, it cannot be personalized, but it does come in a stylish neutral color. The tote is also machine washable for easy cleaning and can be used for a variety of purposes beyond just Pampered Chef products.
pamperedtraci
My recruiter has quit the business and she gave me her TTA tote. It's brand spankin new in the plastic and all. Will sell for $10 plus shipping.

Just to help you sell it, our new trifle bowl fits in there perfectly to transport somewhere! I just did that with a 7 layer salad yesterday!

I just PM'ed you...I need one for my trifle bowl ;)

KellyTheChef said:
Just to help you sell it, our new trifle bowl fits in there perfectly to transport somewhere! I just did that with a 7 layer salad yesterday!

Thanks! I appreciate it!

SoldThanks for all that were interested. This item has been sold.

1. What is the TTA Tote made of?

The TTA Tote is made of durable canvas material, perfect for carrying your Pampered Chef products and other kitchen essentials.

2. How big is the TTA Tote?

The TTA Tote measures 15 inches by 12 inches, with a 5 inch gusset for extra storage space.

3. Can the TTA Tote be personalized?

Unfortunately, the TTA Tote cannot be personalized. However, it does come in a stylish and versatile neutral color that will match any kitchen decor.

4. Is the TTA Tote machine washable?

Yes, the TTA Tote is machine washable for easy cleaning and maintenance. Simply wash on a gentle cycle and air dry for best results.

5. Can I use the TTA Tote for more than just Pampered Chef products?

Absolutely! The TTA Tote is perfect for carrying groceries, books, and other items in addition to your Pampered Chef products. Its spacious design and sturdy material make it a versatile and practical tote for any occasion.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chezshelly
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
chezshelly
  • smarbon
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
smarbon
  • KayPT