• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for Ideas on Guiding Fundraiser

and some other ideasHere are 5 more, then...last of my ideasand the rest...Wow Scott, thank you so much for all the ideas!!!!! You're a great help. I'm getting so excited for this since I am so a big supporter of Guides and want to do the best job I can for them. We will be having a cooking show demo for all the parents and girls at the hall at the end of it and my own 3 girls will also demo an easy recipe for the kids (my middle daughter wants to be a PC consultant when she grows up, its too cute).Thanks a bunch again Scott!!you're lucky...our Girl Scout council will not let us do a PC fundraiser.....some
graciec1977
Silver Member
Hi everyone, I am a fairly new consultant and have 3 girls in guiding. The comissioner for our area is thinking of having a fundraiser in March for all her area pathfinders, guides, brownies and sparks so I am looking at at least 50 girls and their leaders.

Should I put together a flyer with our top sellers and prices along with my website on it or do catologues for everyone?

Any ideas to help make this easy on all involved? I dont like the idea of just doing spices and cookbooks as I would like to get them the most funds that I can.

P.S I have not done a fundraiser yet so all ideas, files, tips ..... etc are welcome

Fundraiser ideasHi, Beverly!

With 50 girls, you've got an awesome easy fundraiser with Batter Bowl mixes to start. Then, I'd give each of them 2 catalogs and 3-5 order sheets, and be certain to setup an online show. Then, close it all up with a final cooking show demo at some kind of community center - school - grange hall - church basement, something.

Attached are some kinds of flyers I have used successfully. God Bless!

-praying for Paige and her family-

Attachments

• FR FactSheet.doc
    84 KB · Views: 417
  • Icon JULY 2006.doc
    182.5 KB · Views: 306
  • Icon Theatre FR.doc
    353 KB · Views: 294
  • GirlScout Attention with grid.doc
    365.5 KB · Views: 376
  • GirlScoutfact sheet demo.doc
    83.5 KB · Views: 384
and some other ideasHere are 5 more, then...

Attachments

• Nancy%20Jo%20Ryan%20Fundraising%20Tips[1].doc
    40.5 KB · Views: 369
  • Fundraiser%20packets.raffle.doc
    47.5 KB · Views: 574
  • FR letter sample.doc
    28 KB · Views: 389
  • Cookbook%20Fundraiser[1].doc
    461 KB · Views: 371
  • Cookbook%20Fundraiser%20-%20School%20Letter[1].doc
    784.5 KB · Views: 391
last of my ideasand the rest...

Attachments

• PC Facts.doc
    63.5 KB · Views: 415
  • potential breakdown.doc
    28.5 KB · Views: 422
  • potential letter.doc
    28 KB · Views: 428
  • potential order form.doc
    249 KB · Views: 369
  • Why choose a fundraiser featuring products from TPC.doc
    682.5 KB · Views: 527
Wow Scott, thank you so much for all the ideas!!!!! You're a great help. I'm getting so excited for this since I am so a big supporter of Guides and want to do the best job I can for them. We will be having a cooking show demo for all the parents and girls at the hall at the end of it and my own 3 girls will also demo an easy recipe for the kids (my middle daughter wants to be a PC consultant when she grows up, its too cute).Thanks a bunch again Scott!!

you're lucky...our Girl Scout council will not let us do a PC fundraiser.....some stupid rule as to why, I forgot what it is. Good luck! Hope it's a great success for you!

The Girls Scout rule thing is solely up to the scout leader. I had a GS fundraiser all setup then one of the moms took info to the leader, but read it over without understanding what she was looking at, told the leader "my girl can't possibly get 20 orders...we shouldn't do this" and put the kabosh on the whole FR!Lesson learned: deliver info / make the pitch Y O U R S E L F !!God Bless You!-praying for Paige and her family-

The GS rule is not up to the leader. There are very few pre approved fundraisers that are allowed. If you want to do a FR in the USA other than the pre approved FR's that ate set up by GSUSA then you need to get approval from your local council, and GSUSA (We have a special form in our leader materials.) The main thing is they want it to be a service or something the girls have made.

The only way (in the USA) to get arround this is if a parent wants to do a PC FR then have the check made out in a parent or Girls name then submit it to the local council as a donation to the troop.

Now I am not saying it is not done.... I am just going by how strict my local council is.

ETA: These rules are just as I knopw them for the US.
Scott's documents are awesome. I have used them for a FR and they really helped keep everything organized

Wow, these suggestions have been great. I think I'm going to get serious about this and propose fundraisers for the elementary schools in my town for next year. Thanks for all the fantastic info!

Can someone explain how the Cook Book fundraiser work? Do we really get $4 for each book sold?

The cookbook FR is a non-official FR that only works when the cookbooks are on sale. You can offer a cookbook-only version of the standard FR but the group won't get $4 for each book sold, they'll get $1.50-2.25 depending on whether the show hits $600.

Thanks Scott!
These are awesome docs I can use .....for my FIRST fundraiser!!!
Thanks again for "Sharing the Knowledge"!!!

Re: Fundraiser ideas
scottcooks said:
Hi, Beverly!

With 50 girls, you've got an awesome easy fundraiser with Batter Bowl mixes to start. Then, I'd give each of them 2 catalogs and 3-5 order sheets, and be certain to setup an online show. Then, close it all up with a final cooking show demo at some kind of community center - school - grange hall - church basement, something.

Attached are some kinds of flyers I have used successfully. God Bless!

-praying for Paige and her family-

Scott, Thanks for posting all these files. They are really helping me as I am trying to figure out how to begin doing a fundraiser. I was wondering, when you did that July show for the ICON theater, how did it turn out? What did you demo? Did you do an open house type thing or just hand out the catalogs and order forms and encouraged people to attend the show? Do you have any additional advice on how to get started?

I am new also, just qualified this morning! I would like to hold a fundraiser for my local Animal Welfare Society. I have a flyer but I still need more information. This is my first fundraiser so I am not sure how to do this.

Our Animal Welfare Society is in need right now for help. They are asking for donations of food, litter, etc. They also have way too many cats and need help!

I was wondering, if I hold a fundraiser, what should the society get out of it? If people buy products to help, how much should go to the society for help or what kind of ideas does anyone have to help them??

I would like to make this a blow out and fun at the sametime so we can help the society.

Also, I would like to do something for my son's Tai Kwon Do class. Maybe if X amount of dollars is earned or someone buys X amount of dollars worth they get their next month of Tai Kwon Do free, organizations gets ???% any help?? Any flyers??

Thanks!!

They get a check for 10% of the sales under $600 and 15% if the sales are over $600. They also get $3 for each booking for future shows. If you look in the policies and procedures manual it breaks down everything but they don't give you a lot of info. I'm trying to get something together for my local Humane Society too. I'm actually offering to donate part of my commission and add $7 for each booking so they get a total of $10. I figure that it's for a good cause and I want to help them out. Instead of getting free product the organization will get a check from Pampered Chef. The coordinator is also elgible to purchase the host special as a "thank-you" for putting everything together. I hope this helps. If you have any other questions feel free to contact me at [email protected]
Good Luck!!

< so a little hijack but it is on point! >Amanda - The ICON fundraiser ended up not having a culminating cooking demo event b/c the district person assigned to the theater space was uncomfortable with the notion (even though I made the choice to donate all commission to the cause) but still ended up about a $500 show so a 10% check came from PC and I donated my 17% (normal 15% commission plus 2% since I've passed 15K in career sales) so it was something like $130 for them.

emo812 said:
They get a check for 10% of the sales under $600 and 15% if the sales are over $600. They also get $3 for each booking for future shows. If you look in the policies and procedures manual it breaks down everything but they don't give you a lot of info. I'm trying to get something together for my local Humane Society too. I'm actually offering to donate part of my commission and add $7 for each booking so they get a total of $10. I figure that it's for a good cause and I want to help them out. Instead of getting free product the organization will get a check from Pampered Chef. The coordinator is also elgible to purchase the host special as a "thank-you" for putting everything together. I hope this helps. If you have any other questions feel free to contact me at [email protected]
Good Luck!!

Does the fundraiser have to have $150 in sales for the chairperson to choose the hostess special? I can't seem to find that anywhere and it is not spelled out in polices and porcedures. Thanks :)

Fundraisers must hit $150 in order to be submitted, just like a regular show.
So, yes, they need to hit that level in order for the chairperson to get the monthly host special.

chefann said:
Fundraisers must hit $150 in order to be submitted, just like a regular show.
So, yes, they need to hit that level in order for the chairperson to get the monthly host special.

Thanks Ann, the last few I did were way ( not way way, but) over that so I never thought about it, but the 2 I did the past 2 days are close to $150, so I thought I'd double check. It doesn't clarify in the procedures.:)

Last edited:
Thanks for all the great tips!!

Related to Looking for Ideas on Guiding Fundraiser

What are some popular fundraising ideas through Pampered Chef?

Some popular fundraising ideas through Pampered Chef include hosting a virtual cooking show, selling Pampered Chef products through a catalog or online party, hosting a Pampered Chef fundraiser event, and participating in a Pampered Chef fundraiser program such as Round-Up from the Heart.

How much money can be raised through a Pampered Chef fundraiser?

The amount of money that can be raised through a Pampered Chef fundraiser varies depending on the type of fundraiser and the effort put into promoting it. On average, fundraisers can make anywhere from a few hundred dollars to a few thousand dollars.

How can I promote my Pampered Chef fundraiser?

There are several ways to promote a Pampered Chef fundraiser. You can use social media to spread the word, send out emails to friends and family, post flyers in your community, and reach out to local organizations and businesses to see if they would be interested in supporting your fundraiser.

Can I customize my Pampered Chef fundraiser to fit the needs of my organization?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers customizable fundraising options to fit the needs of your organization. You can choose from different fundraising programs, such as Round-Up from the Heart or a Virtual Fundraiser, and tailor them to fit your specific goals and needs.

How can I track the progress of my Pampered Chef fundraiser?

Pampered Chef provides a tracking system for fundraisers, where you can monitor the sales and earnings of your fundraiser in real-time. You can also access resources and tips to help you maximize your fundraising efforts and reach your goals.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Princess
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
shano
  • MagenOaks01
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • esavvymom