• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fundraiser Ideas for Girl Guides in October: Tips and Suggestions

In summary, Girl Guides are like Scouts, you can do a fundraising event with them using different ideas.
Princess
I have a fundraiser in October with Girl Guides...what do I do for this? any ideas? HELP :confused:

What are Girl Guides? Are they like Girl Scouts?

Yes girl guides is like scouts!

how about something "its good for you"
or maybe a fun fruit pizza.

An Ice Cream Sandwich party would be fun too!
Offer to help them earn their cooking badge - I know Girl Scouts lets us do that.

But what do you do at a fundraiser? a demo? do you give everyone catalogues and order forms ahead of time? raffle tickets?

interested in thisI'm very interested in this as well. I'm doing my first fund raiser in Sept and the Reciepe for success doesn't really say much to answer my questions. How do you process the show? We're planning on the cooking show being the kick off to a month long catalog show where all of the guests go collect orders as well. Any suggestions as to how to process this?

Completely lost here and need some guidance :)

Wanted to revisit the thread.
THANKS!!!:D :D :D

TheI am a Girl Scout Leader and I did a fundraiser w/ another troopbecause they wanted to donate items to a womens shelter. We did a pizza and the parents went nuts over the everyday items that I used.
But considering the fundraiser is in Oct why not do a Halloween/All Saints eve theme.
You can use the v cut for pumpkins decorating, the creative citters for the outlines, or because it is Halloween you can do a pie and use the silicone mat, the roller and evryday items like the cups, prep bowls, spoons, etc.
For my last idea, I know that Girl Scouts was founded by lord Baden-Powell and his sister and Juliet Gordon Lowe got the idea from him, but it is her birthday. Juliet was born on Oct 31st. You can do a birthday celebration, a tea party.
I hope these ideas helps.

Related to Fundraiser Ideas for Girl Guides in October: Tips and Suggestions

1. What types of products are typically popular for Girl Guide fundraisers in October?

Some popular products for Girl Guide fundraisers in October include seasonal items such as pumpkin-shaped cookie cutters, Halloween-themed baking supplies, and fall-scented candles.

2. How can we make our fundraiser stand out and be successful in a competitive market?

One way to make your fundraiser stand out is by offering unique and high-quality products that are not readily available in stores. You can also create a sense of urgency by offering limited-time items or hosting a special event, like a cooking demonstration, to attract more customers.

3. Are there any special promotions or discounts available for Girl Guide fundraisers in October?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers special promotions and discounts for Girl Guide fundraisers in October. These can include free shipping, discounted products, or bonus gifts for reaching certain sales goals. Contact your Pampered Chef consultant for more information.

4. How can we involve the girls in the fundraising process?

There are several ways to involve the girls in the fundraising process, such as having them help with product selection, packaging, and promoting the fundraiser. You can also have them host their own mini fundraisers, like a bake sale or craft fair, to contribute to the overall goal.

5. Can we customize the products with our Girl Guide logo or message?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers customization options for certain products, such as adding a logo or message to kitchen towels or aprons. This can help personalize your fundraiser and make it more memorable for customers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• graciec1977
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
emo812
  • TerraOB83
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • jagged1