• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for HWC Plates and Cups for a Special Bride Fighting Cancer?

In summary, the Iso Hwc Plates and Cups are made of high-quality, lightweight, and shatterproof plastic, making them perfect for everyday use and outdoor gatherings. They are also microwave and dishwasher safe, and each set includes 4 plates and 4 cups. These versatile plates and cups can be used for both hot and cold food and drinks, and they are only available in one color - white, which makes them suitable for any table setting or themed party.
bbauman07
Gold Member
I had a guest at my shower whom would like to purchase this set for the bride. The guest is currently fighting breast and cervical cancer and would really like this item for the bride. Thank you to anyone who can help.

I have one also!

If the guest has already been satisfied can i buy the other one up for offer? :confused: t

I have two sets, I am willing to sell for $25 each plus shipping. Just PM me if you would like one or both of them!
tiffanypatton79 said:
If the guest has already been satisfied can i buy the other one up for offer? :confused: t

Last edited:
I believe I'm taken care of. Thank you though. I plan to buy the set from Leeanne.

Thank you Leeanne, I just sent you another pm.

FS: HWC productsBar Boards: 8.50
Clips: 5.00
Stencils: 5.00
Plates/cups: 25.00

*plus shipping and handling

Thanks,
Karla Stoney

Related to Looking for HWC Plates and Cups for a Special Bride Fighting Cancer?

What is the material of the Iso Hwc Plates and Cups?

The Iso Hwc Plates and Cups are made of high-quality, durable plastic. This material is both lightweight and shatterproof, making it perfect for everyday use and outdoor gatherings.

Are the Iso Hwc Plates and Cups microwave and dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Iso Hwc Plates and Cups are designed to be microwave and dishwasher safe for easy and convenient use. However, we recommend placing them on the top rack of the dishwasher to ensure they last longer.

How many plates and cups are included in a set?

Each set of Iso Hwc Plates and Cups includes 4 plates and 4 cups, making it perfect for a family of four or for hosting small gatherings.

Can the Iso Hwc Plates and Cups be used for both hot and cold food and drinks?

Yes, the Iso Hwc Plates and Cups are versatile and can be used for both hot and cold food and drinks. They are also designed to keep hot food and drinks hot, and cold food and drinks cold, for longer periods of time.

Do the Iso Hwc Plates and Cups come in different colors?

Currently, the Iso Hwc Plates and Cups are only available in one color - white. This classic and neutral color allows them to seamlessly blend in with any table setting or themed party.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• tys1031
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
iteachurkid
  • KaiKendall
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
KaiKendall
  • KrisGio