• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for Host label - "cancel=unemployed" wording

Patty Davis

May 25, 2009
I was reading a thread, but do not remember what or where or when. And of course I didn't save. Now I can't find it anywhere.

Someone posted that they have a label for their host packets that includes wording about 3 weeks notice for cancellations or they leave you unemployed for that night.

Does someone remember that or if it was you can you re-post that?

Thank you!!!

Nanisu

Veteran Member
Gold Member
Sep 1, 2005
I actually have this in my host letter that goes in the very front of the packet. I have suggestions, tips for a great show, host code for the website, and then this wording: "Although Pampered Chef is a fun business, it IS my business--if your show gets postponed or cancelled I am unemployed for the evening and my family loses the income we were depending on. Please keep cancellations to a "really need to" basis and give me at least 3 weeks notice so that I can re-schedule your time slot if I need to. Thanks for understanding."

Patty Davis

May 25, 2009
That's it! I was thinking it was in a label, but in the letter works too! Thanks so much!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
scottcooks
Replies
Views
Hillary
Replies
Views
baychef
Replies
Views