• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for Host Label - "Cancel=Unemployed" Wording

In summary, to find the "Cancel=Unemployed" wording for host labels, log into your Pampered Chef consultant account, navigate to the "My Business" tab, select "My Sales," and then "Host Labels." From there, you can edit the default wording to customize your host labels. Yes, you can customize or remove the "Cancel=Unemployed" wording on your host labels. This wording serves as a reminder to guests that canceling a party can impact the host's potential rewards and benefits. You can remove the wording by accessing the editing option and deleting it, but this may result in guests being less likely to honor their commitment to hosting a party. By default, the "Cancel=Unemployed" wording will be
Patty Davis
I was reading a thread, but do not remember what or where or when. And of course I didn't save. Now I can't find it anywhere.

Someone posted that they have a label for their host packets that includes wording about 3 weeks notice for cancellations or they leave you unemployed for that night.

Does someone remember that or if it was you can you re-post that?

Thank you!!!

I actually have this in my host letter that goes in the very front of the packet. I have suggestions, tips for a great show, host code for the website, and then this wording: "Although Pampered Chef is a fun business, it IS my business--if your show gets postponed or cancelled I am unemployed for the evening and my family loses the income we were depending on. Please keep cancellations to a "really need to" basis and give me at least 3 weeks notice so that I can re-schedule your time slot if I need to. Thanks for understanding."

That's it! I was thinking it was in a label, but in the letter works too! Thanks so much!

1. How do I find the "Cancel=Unemployed" wording for host labels?

To find the "Cancel=Unemployed" wording for host labels, you can log into your Pampered Chef consultant account and navigate to the "My Business" tab. From there, select "My Sales" and then "Host Labels." Scroll down to the bottom of the page and you will see the option to "Edit Default Cancel=Unemployed Wording." Click on this to customize your host labels.

2. Can I customize the "Cancel=Unemployed" wording on my host labels?

Yes, you can customize the "Cancel=Unemployed" wording on your host labels. Simply follow the steps mentioned above to access the editing option. You can change the wording to better fit your personal style or to match the theme of your party.

3. What does the "Cancel=Unemployed" wording mean?

The "Cancel=Unemployed" wording on host labels is a way to let guests know that if they cancel their party, the host will become "unemployed" and lose out on potential rewards and benefits. This is a gentle reminder to guests to honor their commitment to hosting a party.

4. Can I remove the "Cancel=Unemployed" wording from my host labels?

Yes, you can remove the "Cancel=Unemployed" wording from your host labels. Simply access the editing option as mentioned in the first question and delete the wording from the designated field. Keep in mind that removing this wording may result in guests being less likely to honor their commitment to hosting a party.

5. Will my host labels automatically include the "Cancel=Unemployed" wording?

By default, the "Cancel=Unemployed" wording will be included on your host labels. However, as mentioned above, you have the option to customize or remove this wording. If you do not make any changes, the default wording will appear on your host labels.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• gailz2
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
gailz2
Replies
Views
PCJenni
  • TheFreddiesCook
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies