1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Bookings Host Letter to prevent cancellations

1. pamperedbecky

pamperedbecky Legacy Member

I tried to do a search, but didn't have any luck. Does anyone have a letter that you send to hosts when they book a ways out that says something about letting you know 3 weeks in advance if they have to cancel? It talks about how this is our business/income and we would like to keep our schedules full and consistent. If they cancel, we'd like to try to rebook the date. I used to have one saved but now I can't find it. Thanks in advance if anyone knows what I'm talking about and can post it. :)

Jul 28, 2005
  2. PampMomof3

PampMomof3 Legend Member Gold Member

HI Becky! :) I found this but I will keep searching and see if I can find what you are looking for! Good Luck! :p

Attached Files:

Jul 28, 2005
  3. PamperedGinger

PamperedGinger Advanced Member

This is what I have. Hope this is what you are looking for. I remember what you are talking about, but can't find it. I did a search on my files for the word cancel to see if anything else came up, but this was all I had. If I come across it, I will post it.

Attached Files:

4. pamperedbecky

Thanks you guys. Those aren't quite the ones I was looking for. I'll keep searching too. I do have an email out to my cluster's loop so I hope to come up with something there. If so, I will post it here! :)

Jul 28, 2005
  5. PamperedGinger

PamperedGinger Advanced Member

This might be it. I found it on the loop. Beth posted it a while back. Here is what I found.

Attached Files:

6. pamperedbecky

Awesome!! That's it! THanks so much. I have shows booked into October, so I'm definitely needing to add this step to my host coaching. Yay!

Jul 28, 2005
  7. gmosullivan

gmosullivan Member

Thanks Ginger,

I was looking in all my files and couldn't find it either for Becky and of course wanted to use it as well. :)

Jul 28, 2005
Have something to add?