1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Bookings Host Letter to prevent cancellations

1. pamperedbecky

pamperedbecky Legacy Member

I tried to do a search, but didn't have any luck. Does anyone have a letter that you send to hosts when they book a ways out that says something about letting you know 3 weeks in advance if they have to cancel? It talks about how this is our business/income and we would like to keep our schedules full and consistent. If they cancel, we'd like to try to rebook the date. I used to have one saved but now I can't find it. Thanks in advance if anyone knows what I'm talking about and can post it. :)

Jul 28, 2005
  2. PampMomof3

PampMomof3 Legend Member Gold Member

HI Becky! :) I found this but I will keep searching and see if I can find what you are looking for! Good Luck! :p

Attached Files:

Jul 28, 2005
  3. PamperedGinger

PamperedGinger Advanced Member

This is what I have. Hope this is what you are looking for. I remember what you are talking about, but can't find it. I did a search on my files for the word cancel to see if anything else came up, but this was all I had. If I come across it, I will post it.

Attached Files:

4. pamperedbecky

Thanks you guys. Those aren't quite the ones I was looking for. I'll keep searching too. I do have an email out to my cluster's loop so I hope to come up with something there. If so, I will post it here! :)

Jul 28, 2005
  5. PamperedGinger

PamperedGinger Advanced Member

This might be it. I found it on the loop. Beth posted it a while back. Here is what I found.

Attached Files:

6. pamperedbecky

Awesome!! That's it! THanks so much. I have shows booked into October, so I'm definitely needing to add this step to my host coaching. Yay!

Jul 28, 2005
  7. gmosullivan

gmosullivan Member

Thanks Ginger,

I was looking in all my files and couldn't find it either for Becky and of course wanted to use it as well. :)

Jul 28, 2005
Have something to add?