• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for Harvest Cream Soup in Pampered Chef Stoneware Inspirations Cookbook

In summary, the PC Stoneware Inspirations Cookbook has a recipe for Harvest Cream Soup which calls for Leeks.
Smashie
Does anyone have the PC Stoneware Inspirations Cookbook??? I am looking for the Harvest Cream Soup. It is supposed to be on page. 53. It is another recipe that calls for Leeks.

Thanks !!

I have it, but at home...hopefully someone can help you during the day, otherwise I'll check back tonight.

janetupnorth said:
I have it, but at home...hopefully someone can help you during the day, otherwise I'll check back tonight.

Thanks, much appreciated!!!

Here you go...

Sorry... here it is...

Attachments

• Harvest Cream Soup.doc
    70.5 KB · Views: 283
Good, someone got it for you! Enjoy!

Here you go:

1 butternut squash (1 lb)
2 large leeks (white and light green portions only)
1 lb baby carrots (about 3 cups)
1 T olive oil
1 garlic clove, pressed
Salt and coarsely ground black pepper (optional)
2 cans (14-14 1/2 oz ea) 99% fat-free chicken broth, divided
1 can (12 oz) evaporated whole milk
1 1" piece unpeeled fresh gingerrot, grated and juiced (I'm not sure why you wouldn't peel it, but that's what the recipe says)
Reduced fat sour cream (optional)

1. Preheat oven to 450. Cut squash into 1" pieces. Cut leeks in half lengthwise, then into 2" pieces. Combine squash, leeks, carrots, and oil in Stainless (6 qt) Mixing Bowl. Press garlic into mixing bowl with Garlic Press; toss to coat using Mix 'N Scraper. Season with salt and black pepper, if desired.

2. Arrange vegetables in a single layer on Stoneware Bar Pan. Bake 40-45 minutes or until vegetables are tender and deep golden brown. Remove from oven to Stackable Cooling Rack.

3. Combine half of the vegetables with one can of the chicken broth in blender or food processor container. Cover; blend until smooth. Pour mixture into Professional (4 qt) Casserole. Repeat with remaining vegetable mixture and chicken broth. Add evaporated milk to casserole. Cook over medium heat 5-6 minutes or until heated through, stirring occasionally.

4. Grate gingerroot using Ultimate Mandoline. Gather gingerroot in palm of hand and squeeze over Prep Bowl to yield 2 t juice; discard flesh. Stir juice into soup just before serving. Season to taste with salt and black pepper. Ladle soup into bowls; swirl in sour cream, if desired.

Last edited:
Thank you so much for the fast responses!!! I love this site!!!!!

1. What is Harvest Cream Soup?

Harvest Cream Soup is a delicious, creamy soup made with seasonal vegetables such as butternut squash, carrots, and sweet potatoes. It is a perfect dish for the fall season and can be enjoyed as a starter or main course.

2. Is Harvest Cream Soup a recipe from the Pampered Chef Stoneware Inspirations Cookbook?

Yes, Harvest Cream Soup is one of the many delicious recipes featured in the Pampered Chef Stoneware Inspirations Cookbook. This cookbook is filled with over 45 recipes specifically designed for use with our stoneware products.

3. Can I make Harvest Cream Soup in any Pampered Chef stoneware product?

Yes, you can make Harvest Cream Soup in any of our stoneware products, such as the Deep Covered Baker or the Large Bar Pan. However, we recommend using the Large Round Stone with Handles for best results.

4. Are there any variations to the Harvest Cream Soup recipe in the Pampered Chef Stoneware Inspirations Cookbook?

Yes, the Harvest Cream Soup recipe can be easily customized to your liking. You can add different vegetables, such as pumpkin or parsnips, or adjust the seasonings to suit your taste. The cookbook also includes tips for making the soup vegetarian or vegan.

5. Can I use regular cream instead of heavy cream in the Harvest Cream Soup recipe?

Yes, you can use regular cream instead of heavy cream in the Harvest Cream Soup recipe. However, the soup may not be as thick and creamy as intended. For best results, we recommend using heavy cream or a combination of half-and-half and heavy cream.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• smilesarepriceless
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
DebbieJ
  • katem51
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
ShellBeach
Replies