• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for Roasted Potato Bites...

In summary, the recipe for Roasted Potato Bites is in the Stoneware Inspirations Cookbook, but the author is willing to share it. The recipe calls for unpeeled red potatoes, olive oil, garlic cloves, salt, black pepper, chive and onion cream cheese spread, and sour cream. The potatoes are cut in half crosswise, then a thin slice is cut off the bottom of each half. They are then tossed in a Classic Batter Bowl with oil, garlic pressed with garlic press, salt, and black pepper. The potatoes are placed on a Medium Bar Pan and baked for 30-32 minutes, or until deep golden brown and tender. The cream cheese spread and sour cream are combined in a Small B
peachey
Gold Member
I need the recipe for Roasted Potato Bites. I know it is in the Stoneware Inspirations Cookbook, but I don't have it yet. Anyone have it typed up and willing to share???

Hey Katie! It was great to meet you last Monday! Here is the recipe you are looking for, I love these things!12 "B" size red potatoes (about 2 inches in diameter), unpeeled
1 tbsp olive or vegetable oil
2 garlic cloves
1/2 tsp salt
1/4 tsp black pepper
4 oz chive and onion cream cheese spread
3 tbsp sour cream1. Preheat oven to 425. Cut potatoes in half crosswise. Cut a thin slice off bottom of each potato half. Carefully scoop out a small amount of pulp from each potato half using Cook's Corer. In Classic Batter Bowl, combine oil, garlic pressed with Garlic Press, salt and black pepper. Add potato halves; toss to coat2. Place potato halves, hollowed side down, on Medium Bar Pan. Bake 30-32 minutes or until deep golden brown and tender. Remove from oven; cool slightly.3. In Small Batter Bowl, combine cream cheese spread and sour cream; whisk until smooth using Stainless Whisk. Attach desired tip to Easy Accent Decorator; fill with cream cheese mixture to pipe evenly into hollowed potato halves. Sprinkle with toppings if desired. Place on serving platter; serve slightly warm.

MMMMMM sounds yummy
!

Holy cow! Those sound like the best of both worlds...the yummy outside skin baked...then filled with super yummy sour cream and cream cheese? I need to make these!

Hey! It was great meeting you too. And THANK YOU SO MUCH for this recipe! It is so good and easy. I was using a hosts cookbook and wanted to have it to send out to guests at a show.

Kelly... these are a must try. They are YUMMY!

These are my favorite potatos!! I made them last year for my son's b-day party and everyone loved them!

I doubled the recipe onto a large bar pan and the guest absolutely loved them, ALL!

It's not difficult to scoop out raw potato?

kspry said:

Not with the corer - piece of cake or potato in this case! The core n' more is a GREAT tool!

mmm. I might give 'em a shot then - those little taters are on sale this week at my grocery store.

kspry said:

That is what I was thinking. Has anyone tried this and parboiled the potatos first?

You don't need to. Just scrape a little bit of potato off, so the cream cheese filling sets nicely inside. You're not hollowing out the potato as in twice-baked potatoes.

I've made them twice in the last week -my family loved 'em.

These are really yummy. I need to make them more.

This is a recipe card that I worked up - hope it helps!

Attachments

• Roasted Potato Bites.doc
    99 KB · Views: 328

Related to Looking for Roasted Potato Bites...

1. What is the best type of potato to use for Roasted Potato Bites?

The best type of potato to use for Roasted Potato Bites is a waxy potato, such as a Yukon Gold or a red potato. These types of potatoes hold their shape well and have a creamy texture when roasted.

2. Can I use regular table salt for seasoning the Roasted Potato Bites?

Yes, you can use regular table salt for seasoning the Roasted Potato Bites. However, for best results, we recommend using kosher salt or sea salt, as they have a coarser texture and will adhere better to the potatoes.

3. How do I prevent the Roasted Potato Bites from sticking to the baking sheet?

To prevent the Roasted Potato Bites from sticking to the baking sheet, make sure to generously grease the baking sheet with cooking spray or oil. You can also line the baking sheet with parchment paper to prevent sticking.

4. How long do I bake the Roasted Potato Bites?

The baking time for Roasted Potato Bites will vary depending on the size of the potato bites and your oven. Generally, they will take 20-25 minutes to bake at 400°F. Make sure to check them at the 20-minute mark and give them a few extra minutes if needed.

5. Can I make Roasted Potato Bites ahead of time?

Yes, you can make Roasted Potato Bites ahead of time. After roasting, let them cool completely and store them in an airtight container in the fridge. When ready to serve, reheat them in the oven at 350°F for 10-15 minutes until warmed through.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Bren706
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • kcjodih
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
cook4luv
  • PamperedDor