• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Delicious Roasted Potatoes with Parmesan Garlic Seasoning

In summary, to make Delicious Roasted Potatoes with Parmesan Garlic Seasoning, you will need 2 pounds of red or yellow potatoes, washed and diced into 1-inch cubes, 1 tablespoon of olive oil, 1 tablespoon of Pampered Chef's Parmesan Garlic Seasoning, and salt and pepper to taste. You can use any type of potato for this recipe, but red or yellow potatoes are recommended. After washing and dicing the potatoes, pat them dry and leave the skin on for added texture and flavor. You can also use any type of seasoning, but Pampered Chef's Parmesan Garlic Seasoning adds a delicious and savory flavor. Leftovers can be stored in an airtight container in the refrigerator and rehe
PamperedDor
Gold Member
OK - so I was par boiling my potatoes for the roasted potatoes with my dinner tonight - looked and realized that I was on the phone while prepping and made way too many - any how - I decided to do them the "regular" way (so there are no complaints!) and take a few more and throw them in a ziploc bag with some EVOO and the new Parmesan garlic seasoning - HOLY MOLY!!!!!!!!!!!! I am now addicted to the stuff - the house smells delish - and they are sooo good - Yet another use for the seasoning - HAD to pass this on!!

Sounds yummy!!

Mmmmmm...sounds great!

Ditto on that Dor!! I made salad dressing with the Parmesan garlic seasoning and it was REALLY GOOD!!
Ok, now let's think of stuff that we can make with it!!:D

Oooh, these ideas sound yummy.

What ingredients are needed to make Delicious Roasted Potatoes with Parmesan Garlic Seasoning?

To make Delicious Roasted Potatoes with Parmesan Garlic Seasoning, you will need:

• 2 pounds of red or yellow potatoes, washed and diced into 1-inch cubes
  • 1 tablespoon of olive oil
  • 1 tablespoon of Pampered Chef's Parmesan Garlic Seasoning
  • Salt and pepper to taste

Can I use a different type of potato for this recipe?

Yes, you can use any type of potato for this recipe. However, red or yellow potatoes are recommended as they have a firmer texture and hold up better to roasting.

How do I prepare the potatoes for roasting?

After washing and dicing the potatoes, pat them dry with a paper towel. This will help the potatoes crisp up in the oven. You can also leave the skin on for added texture and flavor.

Can I use a different type of seasoning?

Yes, you can use any type of seasoning you prefer. However, Pampered Chef's Parmesan Garlic Seasoning adds a delicious and savory flavor to the roasted potatoes.

How do I store any leftovers?

If you have any leftovers, let the potatoes cool completely before storing them in an airtight container in the refrigerator. They can be reheated in the oven or microwave for a quick and delicious side dish.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Cr8vKitchen
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
flemings99
  • DebPC
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
cheftonia
  • dannyzmom