• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Harvest Cream Soup - Anyone Had?

In summary, the Harvest Cream Soup is made with butternut squash, pumpkin, carrots, onions, garlic, chicken broth, cream, and a blend of herbs and spices. It is gluten-free but it is important to always check for potential cross-contamination or allergen warnings. The soup can be made dairy-free by substituting the cream with a non-dairy alternative, but this may alter the taste and texture. The recipe makes 6-8 servings and can be frozen for up to 3 months. It is recommended to let it cool completely before freezing and to thaw and reheat before serving.
smilesarepriceless
Gold Member
I've got the Stoneware Inspirations cookbook and was wondering if anyone has made the Harvest Cream Soup?

Considering making it this holiday season for the family..

I have not made that. Just try it and let us know how it turns out.

What do leeks taste like? Is there something else that can be substituted for them. Otherwise the soup sounds good.
Deb

I always substitute scallions

I've never had fresh leeks, but I love them in dry vegetable soup mix.

Leeks have the most wonderful flavor when cooked. Hmm, I'm going to have to dig out that cookbook and make a batch for DH this weekend. Yum!

oh yes, leeks are very very good.

Related to Harvest Cream Soup - Anyone Had?

1. What ingredients are in the Harvest Cream Soup?

The Harvest Cream Soup is made with butternut squash, pumpkin, carrots, onions, garlic, chicken broth, cream, and a blend of herbs and spices.

2. Is the Harvest Cream Soup gluten-free?

Yes, the Harvest Cream Soup does not contain any gluten-containing ingredients. However, it is important to always check the label for potential cross-contamination or allergen warnings.

3. Can I make the Harvest Cream Soup dairy-free?

Yes, you can substitute the cream with a non-dairy alternative such as coconut milk or almond milk. However, this may alter the taste and texture of the soup.

4. How many servings does the Harvest Cream Soup recipe make?

The Harvest Cream Soup recipe makes approximately 6-8 servings, depending on serving size.

5. Can I freeze the Harvest Cream Soup for later?

Yes, you can freeze the Harvest Cream Soup for up to 3 months. Let it cool completely before transferring it to an airtight container or freezer-safe bag. Thaw and reheat on the stovetop or in the microwave before serving.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Smashie
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • katem51
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
ShellBeach