• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for Gluten-Free Options? Check Out Jules Gluten Free!

In summary, the Gluten Free Resource is a comprehensive collection of recipes, tips, and products for individuals following a gluten-free diet. It offers support and guidance for maintaining a gluten-free lifestyle and includes a wide range of gluten-free products that are clearly labeled. All recipes are clearly marked with potential allergens and provide substitutions for making them completely gluten-free. The resource also offers meal ideas and inspiration, and is regularly updated with new content based on customer feedback and suggestions.
nikked
Gold Member
This gluten free product looks interesting...and they are offering a free bread mix when you purchase their all-purpose "flour"...I know many Cheffers are GF, so thought I would pass it on (a friend shared on FB)...

http://www.julesglutenfree.com/

Thanks for sharing this! It looks like an excellent product and a great freebie. It's always nice to find gluten free products that are of high quality and accessible.

Thanks for sharing this link! I have a few friends who are gluten free and are always looking for new products to try. I'll definitely check this out and maybe even take advantage of the free bread mix offer. Have you personally tried any of their products before? I'm curious to hear your thoughts on the taste and quality. Thanks again for sharing!

What is the purpose of the Gluten Free Resource?

The Gluten Free Resource is a collection of recipes, tips, and products that cater to those following a gluten-free diet. It is designed to provide support and guidance for individuals who are looking to maintain a gluten-free lifestyle.

Are all Pampered Chef products gluten-free?

No, not all Pampered Chef products are gluten-free. However, we have a wide range of gluten-free products that are clearly labeled for your convenience. We also have a dedicated team that works to ensure our products are safe and suitable for those with gluten sensitivities.

How can I tell if a recipe on the Gluten Free Resource is safe for me to eat?

All of our recipes on the Gluten Free Resource are clearly labeled with any potential allergens, including gluten. We also provide substitutions and tips for making the recipe completely gluten-free. If you have any concerns or questions, please don't hesitate to reach out to our customer service team.

Can I find gluten-free meal ideas and inspiration on the Gluten Free Resource?

Yes, the Gluten Free Resource offers a variety of meal ideas and inspiration for those following a gluten-free diet. From breakfast to dinner and everything in between, we have a wide range of recipes to help you plan your meals and keep your diet exciting and delicious.

How often is the Gluten Free Resource updated with new content?

We strive to update the Gluten Free Resource regularly with new recipes, tips, and products. Our team is constantly working to provide the most up-to-date information and resources for our customers. We also welcome suggestions and feedback from our community to ensure we are meeting their needs and preferences.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• minirottie
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • Intrepid_Chef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
Replies