• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for Delicious Apple Recipes from Pillsbury?

In summary, the conversation was about sharing a link to a website with apple recipes, the anticipation of fall weather and lower apple prices, and personal experiences with Pillsbury recipes. The speaker plans on trying the slow cooker recipe for Sunday and recommends the website for great recipes.
JAE
I thought I'd share this link because these apple recipes look sooo good. Fall weather isn't here in West Michigan, yet, but it will be here in a few days. I hope apple prices go down. Enjoy the recipes. Let us know if you try one. I'd like to try the slow cooker recipe for Sunday. It would smell so good when we walk in the door after church.

http://www.pillsbury.com/search/searchresults.aspx?terms=RateFallDesserts&tab=All&WT.dcsvid=MjA5OTc5MTUxOQS2&WT.mc_id=Newsletter_Pillsbury_08_25_2008

I saw a recipe for Apples wrapped in biscuits and apple jelly on this website. I recently made a apple type monkey bread, with cinnamon roll wrapped apple wedges and apple jelly. Everyone loved it. It could also make a great kids recipe. I put 4 tablespoons of apple jelly in the bottom of the Fluted Stone. Took the wedges and wrapped each with a cinnamon roll and placed into the Fluted Stone. Baked at 350 for 25 minutes more or less, and it was good.

There is a quick & easy one it should be on here...Apple Bundles. I think Whitey Theresa has it....HTH

BUT Pillsbury is THE BEST!! ;)

thank you for sharing that site...some great stuff on there! Last year for my office Christmas luncheon, I made the crescent roll veggie tree and it was a hit...and easy to make!Trina

Hi there! Thank you for sharing this link with us. I couldn't agree more, these apple recipes do look delicious! I'm also eagerly waiting for the fall weather to arrive in West Michigan, and I'm crossing my fingers for lower apple prices too. I'll definitely be trying out some of these recipes, and I'm especially excited about the slow cooker one for Sunday. The thought of coming home to the smell of apples and spices after church sounds amazing. Thanks again for sharing and happy cooking!

Related to Looking for Delicious Apple Recipes from Pillsbury?

1. What types of apple recipes are included in Pillsbury's collection?

Pillsbury's collection of apple recipes includes a variety of sweet and savory dishes such as apple pie, apple crisp, apple cider donuts, apple glazed pork chops, and apple chicken salad.

2. Are these recipes easy to follow?

Yes, all of the apple recipes from Pillsbury are designed to be simple and easy to follow. Each recipe includes step-by-step instructions and most require minimal ingredients and prep time.

3. Can I substitute ingredients in these apple recipes?

Yes, you can substitute certain ingredients in Pillsbury's apple recipes to fit your dietary needs or preferences. However, keep in mind that the outcome may differ slightly from the original recipe.

4. Are there any gluten-free or vegan options in this collection?

Yes, Pillsbury offers a variety of gluten-free and vegan apple recipes that are marked as such in the collection. Simply filter your search for these dietary preferences to find the perfect recipe for you.

5. Can I find nutritional information for these apple recipes?

Yes, each recipe in Pillsbury's apple collection includes nutritional information such as calories, fat, and protein content. This information can help you make informed decisions about your meals and snacks.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefshawna
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
  • PC For Me 2 Move Out
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
PC For Me 2 Move Out
  • its_me_susan