• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for Customer Care Call System

In summary, this person uses a notebook to take notes as they follow up with customers, a binder to store customer care calls, a separate binder for show summaries, a customer care log, and a list of referrals.
I know I need to do this, but I get totally hung up on thinking of a "system" to make my CCC's. Does anyone have something that works for them? I'm not a digital person, so the P3 task list doesn't work for me.

Have you tried the notebook method?

Take a notebook, write the contact information of the lead/customer (or just staple their prize slip) to a page, and use that to take notes as you follow up.

My director uses two pocket folders. One for recruits, one for bookings, one for host coaching and one for Customer care calls...she puts their drawing slip or order forms in the folders and then throws them away or you can file them elsewhere when you have made the followup calls and or care calls. This way they are portable and calls can be made anywhere you are at, in your few minutes of spare time :).

I have a large index card box that I have month dividers in. I take notes on the back of the drawing slips and then place them behind the month I need to follow up with them. (used mainly for bookings/recruit leads) Portable when needed and an easy way to keep on top of who I should be contacting and when. As far as customer care out of the box calls, I just look at the previous month in my planner and open PP+ to see who ordered from a particular show and call through them.

I use a binder system. The front half of the binder has tabs 1 - 31 for the days of the month. The back half has tabs Jan - Dec.
I use the order forms and put them in the tab for the appropriate day I want to call.
If my show is on the 10th, I put the order forms in the tab for the 12th, to do my two day "Thank you call". Once I've touch base on day two, I move the sheet two weeks out, to make my out of the box call. Then I can move the sheet to two months out, or whenever the customer and I have agreed to touch base again.
That's my 2-2-2 system, with no computer required!

Oooh...I like that sells-a-lot. Now...where to get started. I've been doing this 5 years and have never made CCC's! How lame is that?!

There is a new call script out that was given to us at Director Express. I think it's called the Full Service call script - meaning you are saying the same thing to everyone you call and you do it just like a full service checkout. Start with recruiting, go on to hosting and then customer service and making the sale and asking for referrals. It's a great script and it keeps you from having all those different call lists out there and favoring one over the other. The only thing that would be a different list would be host coaching. I also use a three ring binder - it's my Business in a Binder and it works great for me.

I know this thread is a little old, but thought I would add what I do :).

I have a separate binder for customer care calls. I run the "Show Summary" report for each show, and put them in a binder, separated with a month by month tab (Jan, Feb, March, etc. for each year). With each report, I put the DPDS on a separate piece of notebook paper, where I also write notes (so that if the customer becomes a booking lead, I can transfer it to my booking lead binder).

What is a Customer Care Call System?

A Customer Care Call System is a software tool that businesses use to manage incoming customer calls and provide efficient and effective customer service. It typically includes features such as call routing, call recording, and customer information management.

Why do businesses use a Customer Care Call System?

Businesses use a Customer Care Call System to improve their customer service and enhance the overall customer experience. It allows them to handle a large volume of calls, route calls to the appropriate department or agent, and keep track of customer interactions for future reference.

What are the benefits of a Customer Care Call System?

Some benefits of using a Customer Care Call System include increased efficiency and productivity, better customer service, improved customer satisfaction and retention, and better data management and analysis for business insights.

How does a Customer Care Call System work?

A Customer Care Call System works by routing incoming calls to the appropriate department or agent based on predetermined criteria, such as customer information or IVR menu selections. It also allows agents to access customer information and track customer interactions for a personalized and efficient service experience.

What features should I look for in a Customer Care Call System?

Some key features to look for in a Customer Care Call System include call routing and management, call recording and monitoring, customer information management, IVR and self-service options, and integration with other business systems such as CRM or helpdesk software.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Bren706
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • KCPChef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Rhonda-Roo
  • Roadtripray