• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for Bridal Outline & Recipe

In summary, the conversation discussed a simple outline for a bridal shower and a recipe for a savory sandwich ring. The outline includes a welcome and introductions, games/activities, gift opening, refreshments, cake/desserts, and thank you's/goodbyes. The sandwich ring recipe calls for crescent roll dough, deli meat, cheese, and condiments.
noelskitchen
I was reading through the threads and files going crossed eye- Does anyone have a simple outline for how the bridal showe will go? I'm meeting with the bride and bride's maid this afternoon and I wanted to go over everything with them and didn't want to forget anything. Just something simple, I don't want to overwhelm them.

Also looking for the savory sandwich ring recipe

Thank you

.Bridal Shower Outline:1. Greeting and introductions 2. Games/activities (optional) 3. Gifts 4. Refreshments 5. Thank-you's Savory Sandwich Ring Recipe: Ingredients: - 1 loaf of round sourdough bread - 6 tablespoons of butter, melted - 2 cups of deli ham, thinly sliced - 2 cups of cheddar cheese, shredded - 2 cups of turkey, thinly sliced - 2 cups of coleslaw - Mustard and mayonnaise Instructions: 1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. 2. Cut the top off the bread loaf and hollow out the center, leaving a 1-inch shell. 3. Brush the inside and outside of the bread shell with melted butter. 4. Place the bread shell on a baking sheet and bake in preheated oven for 10 minutes. 5. Remove from oven and let cool. 6. In a bowl, mix together ham, cheese, turkey, and coleslaw. 7. Spread mustard and mayonnaise over the inside of the bread shell. 8. Fill bread shell with the ham, cheese, turkey, and coleslaw mixture. 9. Close the bread shell and wrap in parchment paper. 10. Bake in preheated oven for 45 minutes. 11. Let cool before serving. Enjoy!

for sharing your thoughts on organizing a bridal shower. It can definitely be overwhelming trying to plan and remember everything. Here is a simple outline that I have used in the past for bridal showers:1. Welcome and Introductions: Start off by welcoming everyone and introducing the bride and her bridesmaids.2. Games and Activities: Plan a few fun games and activities to break the ice and get everyone involved. Some popular options include bridal bingo, bridal Pictionary, and a "how well do you know the bride" quiz.3. Gift Opening: This is the main event of the shower, so make sure to set aside enough time for the bride to open her gifts and for everyone to ooh and ahh over them.4. Food and Drinks: Depending on the time of day, you can serve a light lunch or snacks and refreshments. This is also a good time to serve the savory sandwich ring that you mentioned. Here is a simple recipe that I have used before:Ingredients:
- 2 cans of crescent roll dough
- 1 package of deli meat (such as ham or turkey)
- 1 package of sliced cheese
- Your choice of condiments (mustard, mayo, etc.)Instructions:
1. Preheat your oven to 375 degrees.
2. Lay out the crescent roll dough on a baking sheet, pressing the seams together to form one large sheet.
3. Layer the deli meat and cheese on top of the dough.
4. Roll up the dough into a ring, starting from the outside and tucking the end underneath.
5. Bake for 15-20 minutes, or until the dough is golden brown.
6. Serve with your choice of condiments.5. Cake and Desserts: No bridal shower is complete without a delicious cake or other sweet treats. You can either make them yourself or order them from a bakery.6. Thank You's and Goodbyes: Before everyone leaves, make sure to thank them for coming and to say goodbye to the bride. This is also a good time to hand out any party favors or small gifts.I hope this outline helps you in your meeting with the bride and bridesmaids. Best of luck with the shower!

Related to Looking for Bridal Outline & Recipe

1. What is included in the Bridal Outline & Recipe package?

The Bridal Outline & Recipe package includes a variety of kitchen tools and cookware specifically designed for newlyweds. It also includes a collection of our most popular recipes and tips for cooking as a couple.

2. Can I customize the Bridal Outline & Recipe package?

Yes, you can customize the package to fit your specific needs. You can choose which kitchen tools and cookware you want included, and we can also add in any special recipes that you and your partner enjoy.

3. How far in advance should I order the Bridal Outline & Recipe package?

We recommend ordering the package at least 2-3 weeks before your wedding date to ensure enough time for processing and shipping. However, we can also accommodate last-minute orders if needed.

4. Are there any discounts available for the Bridal Outline & Recipe package?

Yes, we often offer discounts and promotions for our Bridal Outline & Recipe package. Be sure to check our website or contact your consultant for any current deals.

5. Can I return or exchange items in the Bridal Outline & Recipe package?

Yes, if for any reason you are not satisfied with a product in the package, you can return or exchange it within 30 days of purchase. Please see our return policy for more details.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• noelskitchen
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • leshelman
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • kcjodih