• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's Your Favourite Recipe to Make for Bridal Showers?

In summary, Stephanie typically does a trifle and has the bridesmaids help serve the bride. For the rings, she makes a small ring out of chocolate cake and puts it in a small container. She then makes a bigger ring out of cake and puts it on the top of the small ring.
kcjodih
Gold Member
I've always just brought the bride cake premade and made the chicken club squares at the shower but I thought I'd ask everyone before I discussed it with my host. I don't want her just going free for all and choosing just anything but I was wondering if this was the best recipe (besides the ring which I've heard of but we want to avoid using the oven - will if I have to though :) )

So what do YOU like making the best for bridal showers?

I like the Savory Sandwich Ring in All The Best. You bake the bread the day before so you don't have to turn on the oven. The recipe is really fast too!

I offer the bride the same recipes that I make at my regular shows. They can pick which recipe they want. At my bridal shower, the consultant made tuxedo brownie bites which I thought were very elegant and fun for a bridal shower.

Almost exclusively, I make a trifle ahead of time, and then do the clubhouse chicken squares for the demo. (with the bride helping with the demo)

At my last couple of showers I've been doing the Strawberry Spinach Salad! They love it! And, I've been bringing the bridal cake from the Classic Batter Bowl.

I got this idea a couple years ago at a meeting. You make 2 small rings, and interloop them together like 2 wedding bands. I have a bridal shower coming up in July, and plan to do it then!

Stephanie

I do a Trifle (usually Death by Chocolate but with brownies) and yesterday we made Strawberry Bruschetta (for HWC)...

Hello Stephanie,

Did you have your bridal shower? I wanted to find out what recipe you used to do the two rings and are there instructions available? I have a bridal shower on Aug 9th and I was trying to get different ideas.

Thanks,
Angel

I usually do a trifle and have the bridesmaids help and serve the bride!

1. What is your all-time favourite recipe to make for bridal showers?

My all-time favourite recipe to make for bridal showers is a simple yet elegant Caprese salad. It's light, refreshing, and perfect for a summer bridal shower. Plus, it's easy to assemble and can be made ahead of time.

2. Do you have any recommendations for easy appetizers to serve at a bridal shower?

Yes, I highly recommend our Mini Pesto Puff Pastry Tarts. They are a crowd-pleaser and can be made in just 20 minutes using our Puff Pastry Dough and our Basil Pesto. They are also easy to customize with different toppings, such as cherry tomatoes or mozzarella cheese.

3. I'm looking for a dessert recipe to serve at a bridal shower. What do you suggest?

I suggest our Chocolate Covered Strawberries. They are a classic and elegant dessert that is perfect for a bridal shower. Plus, with our Chocolate Drizzler and our Strawberry Huller, they are easy to make and look impressive on a dessert table.

4. Can you recommend a recipe for a bridal shower brunch?

Absolutely! Our Spinach and Feta Mini Quiches are a delicious and easy recipe for a bridal shower brunch. They are made with our Mini Fluted Pan and can be customized with different fillings, such as ham or mushrooms. Plus, they can be made ahead of time and reheated before the brunch.

5. What is a unique recipe that would be perfect for a themed bridal shower?

For a themed bridal shower, I suggest our Individual Taco Dip Cups. They are not only delicious but also fun and interactive for guests. Plus, with our Mini Muffin Pan, they are the perfect size for individual servings. You can also customize them with different toppings to fit the theme of the bridal shower.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • BeckyC5830
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pampchefsarah
  • leshelman