• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for a Show To Go Tote? - Sell or Buy Here!

In summary, the Show To Go Tote is a versatile and durable bag that measures 16 inches long, 10.5 inches wide, and 10.5 inches deep. It can hold up to 12 Pampered Chef products and has multiple pockets and compartments for smaller items. It can also be personalized with a name or business logo and can be used for various purposes besides Pampered Chef shows.
chefdeb410
Does anyone happen to have a Show To Go (the tote on wheels) that they're wanting/needing to sell? ...or know of someone else that might be selling? THANKS!

I would highly suggest you go ahead and purchase one on the supply order. By the time you get it shipped to you, even at a good discount, you'll probably end up paying the same amount...unless you can find one local.

What Kate said...
You can typically find them on ebay, but by the time you pay shipping, you could have had a new one!
I made the investment a few months ago and it was the best decision ever!

Hi Debi,

I have one very slightly used that was my old director's. She wants $50 for it.

I'm not sure how much shipping would cost. She's near Fort Wayne, IN.

Please let me know if you are interested.

Thanks,

Rhonda

Related to Looking for a Show To Go Tote? - Sell or Buy Here!

1. How big is the Show To Go Tote?

The Show To Go Tote measures 16 inches long, 10.5 inches wide, and 10.5 inches deep. It is the perfect size for carrying all of your Pampered Chef products to a show or party.

2. Is the Show To Go Tote durable?

Yes, the Show To Go Tote is made with high-quality materials and reinforced stitching to ensure durability. It also has a sturdy bottom and handles to support the weight of your products.

3. Can I personalize the Show To Go Tote?

Yes, the Show To Go Tote can be personalized with your name or business logo. You can choose from a variety of font and color options to make it unique to you.

4. How many products can the Show To Go Tote hold?

The Show To Go Tote has a spacious main compartment that can hold up to 12 products, depending on their size. It also has multiple pockets and compartments for smaller items like catalogs, order forms, and utensils.

5. Can I use the Show To Go Tote for other purposes besides Pampered Chef shows?

Yes, the Show To Go Tote can be used for a variety of purposes, such as grocery shopping, picnics, or as a gym bag. Its versatility makes it a great investment for any busy person on the go.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• adriennegskitchen
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
deanna_g
  • klpdsp
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
sherri lynn
  • quiverfull7