• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Seeking Catalog Tote: Looking for a New Home

In summary, the "Seeking Catalog Tote" measures 18" x 15" x 7" and is made of a durable canvas material. It features two interior pockets and a front pocket for organization, but does not offer customization options. To clean the tote, spot clean with a damp cloth and mild soap.
chefannie
Hi, does anyone have a catalog tote they are willing to part with? Thanks!:love:

Yes I have the tote :love:

AND

NO I will not part with it

Sorry :p

:chef:

Trust me, it's worth the $15 on the supply order, just add it onto your next order.

wadesgirl said:
Trust me, it's worth the $15 on the supply order, just add it onto your next order.

Totally agree! Great Investment! I've had mine a couple years (at least) and carry it with me every place. It's a great conversation starter!

You will not regret getting it off the supply order. I use it as my everyday bag when I go out and it is great when you go places especially if it states no soliciting--people approach you!

I have one and I use it all of the time... Makes a great purse! It is worth the investment

I have an extra one...if you want it. Let me know. Email me at
[email protected] if you are interested in it. It is new and never been used.

Thanks,

Pampered Chef

Related to Seeking Catalog Tote: Looking for a New Home

1. What is the size of the "Seeking Catalog Tote"?

The "Seeking Catalog Tote" measures 18" x 15" x 7", making it the perfect size for carrying catalogs and other materials.

2. Is the "Seeking Catalog Tote" made of durable material?

Yes, the tote is made of a high-quality, durable canvas material that can withstand daily use and heavy loads.

3. Does the tote have any pockets or compartments?

Yes, the tote features two interior pockets for organization and a front pocket for smaller items such as pens or business cards.

4. Can the tote be customized with my name or logo?

Unfortunately, we do not offer customization options for the "Seeking Catalog Tote" at this time. However, the front pocket provides ample space for you to add your own personalized touch.

5. How do I clean the tote if it gets dirty?

The "Seeking Catalog Tote" can be spot cleaned with a damp cloth and mild soap. Do not machine wash or submerge in water as it may damage the material.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • kcnancy
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • ChefCKHall
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies