• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for a 9x11 Stone Woven Piece?

In summary, the 9x11 Stone Woven Piece is a cooking and baking dish that measures 9 inches by 11 inches. It is safe to use in the oven up to 450 degrees Fahrenheit, but not on the stovetop. The dish is dishwasher safe, but hand washing with warm soapy water and a non-abrasive sponge is recommended for best results. It is not recommended to use metal utensils on the dish, instead opt for nylon, silicone, or wooden utensils.
chefkristin
Gold Member
Does anyone have the woven piece that goes with the 9x11 stone that wants to get rid of it? (the regtangle one) I have one but I am looking for another.

I have one. I just pm'd you.

Last edited:
They are still in the catalog. Why not order one! If it's a gift order it in their name and get the commission and if it's for you order it on a personal order and get your discount.

BethCooks4U said:
They are still in the catalog. Why not order one! If it's a gift order it in their name and get the commission and if it's for you order it on a personal order and get your discount.
Its not for me, its for another consultant that doesn't want to pay full price :(

What are the dimensions of the 9x11 Stone Woven Piece?

The 9x11 Stone Woven Piece measures 9 inches by 11 inches, making it the perfect size for cooking and baking.

Is the 9x11 Stone Woven Piece safe to use in the oven?

Yes, the 9x11 Stone Woven Piece is safe to use in the oven up to 450 degrees Fahrenheit.

Can the 9x11 Stone Woven Piece be used on the stovetop?

No, the 9x11 Stone Woven Piece is not meant to be used on the stovetop. It is designed for use in the oven.

How do I clean the 9x11 Stone Woven Piece?

The 9x11 Stone Woven Piece is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. For best results, hand wash with warm soapy water and a non-abrasive sponge.

Can I use metal utensils on the 9x11 Stone Woven Piece?

No, it is not recommended to use metal utensils on the 9x11 Stone Woven Piece as they may scratch or damage the surface. Instead, use nylon, silicone, or wooden utensils.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pcgogetter
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
pcgogetter
  • BethCooks4U
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
Replies