• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for 6 Mini-Bundt Stone for a Friend

In summary, the 6 Mini-Bundt Stone can be purchased on the Pampered Chef website, through independent consultants, or select retail stores. It has dimensions of 4.5 inches in diameter and 1.5 inches in depth, making it the perfect size for mini-bundt cakes. It is safe to use in the microwave and dishwasher, but hand washing is recommended. It is also oven safe up to 450 degrees Fahrenheit.
babywings76
Gold Member
I have a friend who just FB messaged me that her 6 mini-bundt stone cracked after 5 years. She uses it to make Ham loaf and misses having it. Does anyone have one for sale? I'm not familiar with this stone, would a muffin stone work okay in it's place?

I believe that I have an extra one. I have to look. If I do it is at my mom's house. I will go check tonight after work and let you know tonight or tomorrow. Since I know that you live kind of close to me where does she live? Maybe we can set something up for me to get it to either you or her. Because I am sure that shipping would not be cheap.

Thanks, Heidi. :) She lives in Ephrata. I e-mailed her also letting her know the stoneware is on sale right now and maybe she could get the muffin stone or the 4 mini loaf stone. We'll see if she wants to order one of those. How much for the one you have (if you can find it)?

babywings76 said:
Thanks, Heidi. :) She lives in Ephrata. I e-mailed her also letting her know the stoneware is on sale right now and maybe she could get the muffin stone or the 4 mini loaf stone. We'll see if she wants to order one of those. How much for the one you have (if you can find it)?

Honestly I just want to get rid of it. So I would sell it for $20.

Oh that's so sweet of you! I'll let her know and get back to you. :)

Not sure if you got my text or not. But I did look and I definately have one.

1. Where can I purchase the 6 Mini-Bundt Stone for my friend?

The 6 Mini-Bundt Stone can be purchased on the Pampered Chef website or through one of our independent consultants. You can also find them at select retail stores that carry our products.

2. What are the dimensions of the 6 Mini-Bundt Stone?

The 6 Mini-Bundt Stone has a diameter of 4.5 inches and a depth of 1.5 inches, making it the perfect size for individual mini-bundt cakes.

3. Can the 6 Mini-Bundt Stone be used in the microwave?

Yes, the 6 Mini-Bundt Stone is safe to use in the microwave. Just make sure to follow the instructions for proper use and care.

4. Is the 6 Mini-Bundt Stone dishwasher safe?

Yes, the 6 Mini-Bundt Stone is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. However, we recommend hand washing to prolong its lifespan.

5. Can I use the 6 Mini-Bundt Stone in the oven?

Yes, the 6 Mini-Bundt Stone is oven safe up to 450 degrees Fahrenheit. It is perfect for baking mini-bundt cakes, mini quiches, and more.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• deanna_g
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
ShellBeach
  • pampchefsarah
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
jterre
  • cmdtrgd