• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Look What Dh Brought Home Last Night...

In summary, the conversation was about a ball pit and toy cars that a child received from family members. The parents discussed their thoughts and concerns about the toy and its cleanliness, and shared stories about their own children playing in similar ball pits. They also discussed ways to make picking up the balls more fun for the child.
KellyTheChef
Gold Member
No, thankfully it isn't an animal! We have enough!!

http://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t24/KellyTheChef/EvanandSeaninballbintoocute.jpg

http://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t24/KellyTheChef/EvanattackingSeanintheballbinFeb200.jpg

Mom, don't be mad...I dumped out all of the balls!

http://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t24/KellyTheChef/MomdontbemadIdumpedoutalloftheballs.jpg

Oh...and here is Evan with his two favorite cars! The M&M racing car is from GaGa (grandpa) and the other one is Lightning from the movie Cars!

http://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t24/KellyTheChef/EvanwithMMandLightningCars-Hismostf.jpg

Cute! ! !

I can't tell if you are thrilled or not! LOL

Its a cute idea though!

my son used to call my mom gaga

Cute!!!!! I think my son has the same M&M car--my mom gave it to him. And he has Lightening McQueen too.

Looks like fun!! Are you and hubby going to play in it sometime?!?!?:love: Let's see...my prediction is that those boys will be winging those at each other...if they haven't already!!!
Your babies are so very cute too!

vwpamperedchef said:
I can't tell if you are thrilled or not! LOL

Its a cute idea though!
Well...my first words were something to the effect of: "Where are we gonna put that thing?" LOL

Once I thought for a minute (and saw how much Evan loves it) I remembered another thing: I am glad that DH loves his kids and wants to show it in many ways!

I am still not THRILLED about it, but Evan is having a blast (well, a ball...) with it!!

baychef said:
Looks like fun!! Are you and hubby going to play in it sometime?!?!?:love: Let's see...my prediction is that those boys will be winging those at each other...if they haven't already!!!
Your babies are so very cute too!
I think it's under enough strain with my 13 yr. old in there...who is about 127#'s!

KellyTheChef said:
Once I thought for a minute (and saw how much Evan loves it) I remembered another thing: I am glad that DH loves his kids and wants to show it in many ways!

Very cute! And couldn't agree more about your husband loving your kids!!

Your kids are adorable! Looks like a lot of fun. And, I know what you mean about "where are you gonna put that?". My SIL bought my DD for her 3rd birthday this thing that has two tents and a tunnel in the middle. It takes up an entire room!! But, she has fun. That's all that matters! :)

Luke would be so jealous!!! I have to make sure to not look at this thread from home tonight b/c if he sees this he will be having a fit for one of his own!!!!!

We have the Thoms tent that you can fold up. We got it last year when we went to see Thomas. He drags that thing out almost everynight! We go to see him again this year on April 5th - no telling what we will come home with, ha!:D

I'm such a mom... my first thought is "all those balls to pick up"... LOL... Looks like great fun though and your kids are cute!

at least those balls can be cleaned unlike the ones at the fast food chains
I'm sure they disinfect them (yeah, right) when my kids were little we were at mickey d's at my friend's son came out of the pit on poop on his sock
we never let our kids play there again

lkprescott said:
I'm such a mom... my first thought is "all those balls to pick up"... LOL...

Looks like great fun though and your kids are cute!

Me too! LOL!

When I apologized to DH for being such a negative Nelly about it, that's what he said! "That's OK, it was just the Mom in you coming out!"

I know that he realizes that *I* will be the one picking them up all of the time, and my brain is the one fast forwarding and imagining how he could get hurt, etc.!!

Teresa Lynn said:
at least those balls can be cleaned unlike the ones at the fast food chains
I'm sure they disinfect them (yeah, right) when my kids were little we were at mickey d's at my friend's son came out of the pit on poop on his sock we never let our kids play there again
:yuck: :yuck: :yuck: Eeewwww!!! :yuck: :yuck: :yuck:

Kelly,
I know you can't tell from my pic, but I have red hair and your little boy could be mine!!!

We have a ball pit, too. My kids aren't allowed in the ones you see at the play places (my brother is in microbiology and has convinced me of the bacteria and germs), so we bought them their own!

Enjoy watching your boys play!!

Kelly,
Don't pick them up for him let him do it
make a game of gathering all the red ones first or a green and yellow whatever maybe use your clock time.
He'll work on his colors, coordination etc
A win, win for both of youOr make a big net like mosquito netting for camping and cover it and "zip him" in you'll always know where he is and balls are contained :)

My son would LOVE it! He absolutely LOVES Thomas - that is all we hear about from him.

Theresa...that is such a great idea! I have NOT been picking them all up myself, I help as long as he is helping. I know he is easily overwhelmed by looking at all of those balls on the floor and thinking it's way too much. I LOVE the idea about sorting the colors! He is doing such a super job of learning his colors and this will really reinforce that! If you remember my "update" post on him, he is not talking but he is trying to say words now. blue is bu, brown is ba, and so on. Most of the time he is getting good at the BEGINNING sound, even if the vowel sound is way off. It's still such progress...a few months ago he wasn't even ATTEMPTING many sounds or words!

What is "Look What Dh Brought Home Last Night..."?

"Look What Dh Brought Home Last Night..." is a line of kitchen products offered by Pampered Chef. These products are designed to make cooking and entertaining easier and more enjoyable.

What types of products are included in the "Look What Dh Brought Home Last Night..." line?

The "Look What Dh Brought Home Last Night..." line includes a variety of kitchen tools and gadgets, cookware, bakeware, and dinnerware. Some popular products include our Quick Cooker, Rockcrok, and Stoneware collections.

Are the "Look What Dh Brought Home Last Night..." products high quality?

Yes, all of our products are made with high-quality materials and are rigorously tested to ensure they meet our standards of durability and performance. We stand behind our products with a satisfaction guarantee.

Can I purchase "Look What Dh Brought Home Last Night..." products in stores?

No, "Look What Dh Brought Home Last Night..." products are only available for purchase through Pampered Chef consultants. You can find a consultant near you by visiting our website or attending a Pampered Chef party.

How can I host a Pampered Chef party to try out "Look What Dh Brought Home Last Night..." products?

Hosting a Pampered Chef party is easy and fun! You can either host a party in-person or online, and our consultants will bring a variety of "Look What Dh Brought Home Last Night..." products for you and your guests to try out. Plus, as a host, you can earn free and discounted products as well as exclusive host rewards.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
PamperedTammy
  • KellyTheChef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Cindycooks
Replies
Views
KellyTheChef