• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Stunning Ice Storm Pictures: Breathtaking Scenes of Sparkling Trees

In summary, Kelly took pictures of her trees and it looks like it may be warm enough to melt some of the ice. She also loves taking pictures of trees in winter.
KellyTheChef
Gold Member
Hey all! We have had ice the past two days...looks like today may be warm enough to melt some of it so I took some pictures of my trees. I absolutely hate driving in ice (or threat of ice) but it sure is beautiful! I was driving yesterday, and the sun was out...the result was amazing, sparkling, and breathtaking!

http://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t24/KellyTheChef/IcestormMarch4-52008.jpg

http://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t24/KellyTheChef/IcytreesMarch4-52008.jpg

http://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t24/KellyTheChef/IceontreesMarch4-52008.jpg

Those are wonderful!
I love taking pictures just after it's snowed or iced. So pretty :)

Oh that's just gorgeous... I know, it can cause power outages and such but I have to admit that it's just like living in glass to see everything encased in ice...

Beautiful pictures! We had some pretty trees too (and some branches down...)

Quick hi-jack here! Kelly, did you ever see my question about the MM Fondant in the Baking Today thread? I'd love to see what you think...

Off to have a quick (late!) shower while little DD has a nap...

I also love the dog in the 3rd picture. Looks like (s)he snuck in so (s)he could be in the pic ;)

redsoxgirl said:
I also love the dog in the 3rd picture. Looks like (s)he snuck in so (s)he could be in the pic ;)
You have great eyes! I didn't even see her there! She was outside with me and she was freaking out every time a big chunk of ice melted and fell off of a tree, the house, or the power lines! It was too funny!

AnnieBee said:
Beautiful pictures! We had some pretty trees too (and some branches down...)

Quick hi-jack here! Kelly, did you ever see my question about the MM Fondant in the Baking Today thread? I'd love to see what you think...

Off to have a quick (late!) shower while little DD has a nap...
I will go look now! I am just now checking CS for today, so I hadn't seen that yet!

Are you as tired as I am of seeing white? We got the same storm but with 4" of snow on top of it yesterday. Now the Weather Service is saying we are expecting 6-10 inches starting Friday mid-day through Saturday. I want GREEN!!!!! The pictures are beautiful as long as I am looking at it from inside and not driving in it.

we had a strom like that in Oct 1996...trees down, power out for days (weeks). Fortunatly the only thing we lost at out house was cable...

Wow - it's SO beautiful!
(says the girl who is wearing shorts and a tank top and expecting 80 degree weather today)

dannyzmom said:
Wow - it's SO beautiful!
(says the girl who is wearing shorts and a tank top and expecting 80 degree weather today)
you suck:p ;)

Yeah, yeah, Carolyn, why don't ya brag a little:p

It's amazing how something so pretty can be so destructive; they're finally coming around & picking up all the tree limbs in our town from the storm the first part of Dec!

Living in Ohio can be pretty at times during the winter but believe me my yard doesn't look as pretty as Kellys! We flooded and then got iced in! Yesterday I woke up at 5:30am only to find that it was 60 degrees in my house!! We had lost power in the middle of the night. The kicker of it all is that we have underground power lines! How can that even happen!?!

Those pictures are amazing....it's hard to believe that is the same planet that El Paso is on! lol We never get winters like that here.

It's a good thing I went out and took the pictures earlier...about 11:00AM it sounded like it was RAINING....it was all of the pieces of ice melting and falling off! Now all the pretty ice is melted and we are back to yucky mud. Oh, and we are getting the same weather prediction as PKD09...snow (and lots of it) by tomorrow!

I heard that on the radio this morning! Yuck! I had to go out today and driving under the trees with all that ice falling was crazy. My DD was afraid it was going to break the windshield and to be perfectly honest it sounded like it could!

Yesterday when driving, I kept watching the trees on either side of the road...to make sure none of them fell! There are brances down everywhere...and some trees down...and some electric and cable lines are still down.

Tuesday morning I took Evan to his speech theapy appointment. It was still raining, but the temp was dropping and you could see the ice accumulating on the trees and road signs. So, instead of visiting my Grandma, I decided that we needed to go home. I stopped into a McDonald's DT for an iced tea (I love their brewed tea and the fact that they can put the equal in for me now!) and we were stuck in the DT for over 10 minutes! Well, on the way home...there were some county trucks stopped on a back road that I needed to go down. There was a HUGE tree completely accross the road. I am telling you, I had the overwhelming sense that if I would have been there 5 minutes earlier, it would have been falling on my truck. I told Evan that Jesus was watching over us and that's why it took so long a McD's!! DH thinks I am a lunitic, but I know what I felt...and I know that is why that drive thru was so backed up!

VERY PRETTY! I didn't even notice the dog until I read someone mention it! I had to go back! lol

Very pretty! God does watch over us as you know and He definitely could have held you in that DT to keep you safe!!!Thank goodness you all are safe!

Nice pics...its about 50 here today...I'll take it over ice anyday!

Pretty! It's 72 here and Im in flipflops (ducking and running........)

NE Ohio is going to be getting "blizzard like conditions" again on Sat! EEEK!!!

Your pictures are very cool Kelly. I am glad that God protected you and little Evan. Ice is definitely not one of my fun things when it comes winter time here in Nebraska.

1. What is the purpose of the "Stunning Ice Storm Pictures" collection?

The purpose of this collection is to showcase the beauty and wonder of ice storms through breathtaking photographs. These images serve as a reminder of the power and magnificence of nature.

2. Are these pictures available for purchase?

Yes, these stunning ice storm pictures are available for purchase through our website. They are perfect for adding a touch of nature's beauty to your home or office decor.

3. Can I use these pictures for commercial purposes?

All of the images in this collection are protected by copyright and cannot be used for commercial purposes without permission from the photographer. However, you can purchase a license to use the images for certain commercial uses.

4. Are these pictures edited or enhanced in any way?

The majority of the pictures in this collection are not edited or enhanced. We believe in showcasing the raw and natural beauty of the ice storms captured by our photographers. However, some images may have minor adjustments for lighting or color correction.

5. Can I submit my own ice storm pictures to be featured in this collection?

Yes, we are always looking for new and stunning images to add to our collection. You can submit your ice storm pictures through our website and our team will review them for potential inclusion.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• KellyTheChef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
KellyTheChef
  • KellyTheChef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Cindycooks
  • KellyTheChef