• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Meet Our Adorable New Puppy Stella - See Her Sweet Photos!

In summary, the conversation discusses how the author found a couple of pictures of their new puppy and how cute she is. They also mention that the puppy's name is Stella and that she is a mix of all sorts of different breeds. They also mention that their dog died a year ago and they miss her a lot.
KellyTheChef
Gold Member
Here are a couple of pictures of our new puppy...Friday will be our two week anniversary of picking her up!

http://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t24/KellyTheChef/EvanandStella4-07.jpg

http://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t24/KellyTheChef/Stella4-07.jpg

http://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t24/KellyTheChef/Stellasleepingonshoes4-07.jpg

What a cute picture!! Good luck!:)

What Is Her Name?

She's too cute! What breed is she?

Adorable! Love the picture of puppy & baby together! They can grow up being buds!

Cute PuppyToo cute! That makes me want another puppy. I can't say that too loud or the princess will hear.

Mary

Very cute!

How adorable!!!! What is the puppy's name?

Her name is Stella and she is quite a mix of everything!

Her father (they think) is a black lab...some of the puppies in the litter were mostly black with a little white on them...and her mom is a mix of they don't know what! Stella looks just like her mom!

Here is a picture of her Mommy and brothers and sisters. She is rather thin in the picture, but the rescue lady thinks she'll go about 40# once she is back to her pre-birth weight! She (the mom) is sooooo laid back and nice! I am sure with her personality and a lab personality we got a good one! So far, she has been very good! (Especially with my 2 year old who loves to get in her face, touch her food, and take her bones away...she just looks at him like "OK, whenever you give it back to me....")

http://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t24/KellyTheChef/StellasMommyandlitter.jpg

So cute, I just showed my twins and they say they want one, a black one!! LOL

LOL
My hubby wanted a black one too...To bad he didn't come with us and couldn't pick one out! LOL

Stella just "called" to me as soon as I saw her! None of the other one's caught my eye, even though they were ALL adorable! (What puppy isn't, though!)

There is something about a Puppy that just makes you grin from ear to ear.....CONGRATS & Good Luck....:D

KellyTheChef said:
Stella just "called" to me as soon as I saw her! None of the other one's caught my eye, even though they were ALL adorable! (What puppy isn't, though!)

As I wrote that, I had visions of TKG posting quite a picture in response. So, I figured I would go ahead and do it myself!

I am laughing so hard, I can hardly type!

Picture Name: Ugly Puppy:eek:
http://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t24/KellyTheChef/uglypuppy.gif

Gotta love puppies!!

Mr Enzo turned 3 this past Friday.... he's just a BIG puppy to us!

Congrats on the new arrival. Enjoy.

Mr. Enzo...cool name!!

Kelly, are you sure that's a dog?

Hey there, I just put my puppy in my avitar!

Yes, he is huge!

PamperChefCarol said:
Hey there, I just put my puppy in my avitar!

Yes, he is huge!
He is so cute! Hard to tell in the pic, is he a golden retriever?

THAT has to be the ugliest dog I've ever seen! (not yours Kelly - or yours Carol!), but that other one you posted!

I love that little face!

Yikes that is one ugly dog!!! I agree with the ugly name!!

My PuppyI have to show mine now. You cant see her face, but you can get an idea of how cute she is just by the amount of fluff. Her name is Gracie.

Attachments

• Gracie.jpg
    Gracie.jpg
    4.8 KB · Views: 333
Miss Cori said:
I have to show mine now. You cant see her face, but you can get an idea of how cute she is just by the amount of fluff. Her name is Gracie.
OMG! Now that's a lot of hair!! Too cute!

Kelly....adorable puppy!!!! (and baby too!)

Where on earth did you find the ugly dog picture? ICK!

Miss Cori said:
I have to show mine now. You cant see her face, but you can get an idea of how cute she is just by the amount of fluff. Her name is Gracie.

Cori,
Is Gracie a Shih Tzu? She looks like one. We had to put our Shih Tzu to sleep a year ago (she was 17) and we miss her so much. When we get another dog, we will get the same breed - she was just the best baby!
We have been telling our DS (3 in June) that when he learns to go on the big potty he can have a puppy - it's not working so far!:(

pcchris said:
Kelly....adorable puppy!!!! (and baby too!)

Where on earth did you find the ugly dog picture? ICK!
Did a google search for ugly puppies...You don't even want to know what came up first!

(Ok, since I know you want to know, it was some old lady with saggy boobies that had them painted like dogs. UGH!)

ChefBeckyD said:
Cori,
Is Gracie a Shih Tzu? She looks like one. We had to put our Shih Tzu to sleep a year ago (she was 17) and we miss her so much. When we get another dog, we will get the same breed - she was just the best baby!
We have been telling our DS (3 in June) that when he learns to go on the big potty he can have a puppy - it's not working so far!:(

Yes she is a shih tzu, And a MANIAC!! She runs laps around our whole house as fast as she can. They have the best personalities ever. But she chews on everything.

Miss Cori said:
Yes she is a shih tzu, And a MANIAC!! She runs laps around our whole house as fast as she can. They have the best personalities ever. But she chews on everything.

Is she still a puppy? Once they get out of that puppy stage, they stop chewing on everything.....but Chelsie(ours) still had maniac running streaks until she was 16 yrs old!

Yeah she is only a couple months old we bought her for moms christmas present. She is definately a handful, It is really just like a baby, they need so much care.

Miss Cori said:
It is really just like a baby, they need so much care.
You can say THAT again!

1. What breed is Stella?

Stella appears to be a mixed breed dog, possibly a mix of terrier and chihuahua based on her size and characteristics.

2. How old is Stella?

Stella is approximately 10 weeks old based on her size and development.

3. Has Stella had all her vaccinations?

As a responsible pet owner, we made sure to take Stella to the veterinarian for her initial vaccinations and a check-up shortly after bringing her home. She will continue to receive additional vaccinations as recommended by our vet.

4. Is Stella trained yet?

As we have only had Stella for a couple of weeks, she is still in the process of learning basic obedience and manners. We are currently working on potty training and basic commands with her.

5. What is Stella's personality like?

Stella is a very sweet and playful puppy. She loves to snuggle and play, and is full of energy. She also has a curious and adventurous side, always eager to explore her surroundings. We are excited to see her personality continue to develop as she grows.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• KellyTheChef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
KellyTheChef
Replies
Views
PamperedTammy
  • KellyTheChef
  • General Chat
Replies